nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ellie hates Dylan a lot. Where does this hate come from? She's calling him perv, for spying on her. I'd say she doesn't accept this kind of behavior in the family. With Liam, her father, the same thing, when he opened the bathroom door. He reacted pretty strongly. But with her mother, Sophia, it's the opposite. It goes all the way to incest. So Ellie doesn't have a moral barrier: incest. What is it then? Why does she behave this way with Dylan?

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Ellie hates Dylan a lot. Where does this hate come from? She's calling him perv, for spying on her. I'd say she doesn't accept this kind of behavior in the family. With Liam, her father, the same thing, when he opened the bathroom door. He reacted pretty strongly. But with his mother, Sophia, it's the opposite. It goes all the way to incest. So Ellie doesn't have a moral barrier: incest. What is it then? Why does she behave this way with Dylan?
A side story may explain the reason why Ellie hates Dylan (The New Batman).

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ellie hates Dylan a lot. Where does this hate come from? She's calling him perv, for spying on her. I'd say she doesn't accept this kind of behavior in the family. With Liam, her father, the same thing, when he opened the bathroom door. He reacted pretty strongly. But with his mother, Sophia, it's the opposite. It goes all the way to incest. So Ellie doesn't have a moral barrier: incest. What is it then? Why does she behave this way with Dylan?
Wait what Ellie loves Dylan

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
The same thing I've been wondering since the beginning of the game, and she has seen both Dylan and Sophia naked but with Dylan, she gets mad and vindictive when it was an accident and with Sophia, she doesn't. I do hate the sibling rivalry between them, they're only them in the family, no more brothers and sisters. Hopefully, along the line they start to get along independent of which path the player is doing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dima1986 and farrah

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Tbh, this game is one of very few that in my opinion as at almost an elite level in terms of the content that has been released. The quality of the renders, character development, and fleshing out of the story is awesome, and each update builds upon that.

However, I think that the dev might be shooting himself in the foot with the current update schedule. Take for example, the 2-week deadline that Bennett has given to Sophia. Realistically (and we know this game is going for realism), she is going to take the whole two weeks to mull over her options and decide if she wants to do it. If we say that each update is half a day, and is released every 2-3 months, that means the deadline will be reached in around 60-70 months, which is years away. And we can't forget that life happens. We all know that things happen in our lives that we can and can't predict, which can throw everything out of whack. Unfortunately, with the current trajectory, I think that the most likely outcome for this game is that somewhere down the line the dev will be unable to continue producing the game (for whatever reason in his life), or simply will get tired of it, and the game won't reach it's full potential. Compare this to games like AEA or TAC, which have awesome level of detail as well, but are really hitting their stride now. And it's a shame because this game is so good. I don't think it would be unreasonable if the next in-game day Sam asked Sophia out on a date and they made out. She's teased him, modeled for him, felt him up, kissed her daughter, and definitely likes him. I feel like we're in a point where she should definitely be more open with other people.

I'm not saying the dev is lazy or greedy or selfish, because no one is forcing people to support it. People are paying for the product he produces out of their own choice. I just really want this game to succeed, and I'm worried about the way it's going now.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
The same thing I've been wondering since the beginning of the game, and she has seen both Dylan and Sophia naked but with Dylan, she gets mad and vindictive when it was an accident and with Sophia, she doesn't. I do hate the sibling rivalry between them, they're only them in the family, no more brothers and sisters. Hopefully, along the line they start to get along independent of which path the player is doing.
It is very interesting how LP will make them closer. He mentioned that he did not plan anything between them when he started, so he initially added enmity between them. I really hope that he can do as realistic as possible according to the characters of Ellie and Dylan, because the initial direction simply did not allow their intimacy. :unsure:

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Dylan called Ellie bitch. Something happened.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Concerning the pictures L&P comments

replied
Well, maybe they will play a role. Maybe not. We'll see. But Dylan's not someone who'd betray Sophia and share these pics behind her back!

L&P would of made a great politician with the answers that he gives

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes