armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

There was an important decision for that earlier in the game. If you made the wrong decision this event won't take place
So I guess that if you didn't send Dylan away to boarding you will have the side event,but maybe miss out on some Amber/Dylan fun
So if you made the wrong decision you will miss out on the side event
He realy need to say that earlier or there will be again major cry from players.
Just like the way he have locked Dylan progression to leave the door unlocked.
And probably now have locked Alyssa content to accepting Aiden's tasks and not sending Dylan and Zac to boarding school.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the chelo class in sam room mayb

There was an important decision for that earlier in the game. If you made the wrong decision this event won't take place
So I guess that if you didn't send Dylan away to boarding you will have the side event,but maybe miss out on some Amber/Dylan fun
So if you made the wrong decision you will miss out on the side event
is not funny i miss the sophia/ellie kiss in my first try for one fucking point.

Reactions: farrah and godoff95

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
After some thinking I will agree with the people that are saying the self defense course can't realy change a thing.
Anyone who is training something,will tell you that you need months or even years to make a significant progress.But we don'ty have that much time-only 20 days left.Sure we can skip a day or two here and there,but I can't see skipping a whole month.Aiden,Bennett and Morello for sure won't let Sophia to enjoy her freedom that much.And with 5-6 training sessions the best you can hope is to beat 1,max 2 attackers.Definitely doesn't sound useful.
Also we see in the roadmap this event-Dylans 1st self-defense lesson
What if the self defense open one more opportunity?Some possibilities I can think of.

Event 1-one of the instructors is Vicky.Margo from DMD is working as yoga and self-defense instructor.And sex yoga:)
Vicky can be the same-fitness+self defense.Dylan needs some sex fitness.
Event 2-one of the self-defense class is Patricia.She for sure knows how to shoot.Wouldn't be a surprise to want to learn how to kick someone.Plus we will cover one of the most famous taboo-aunt/nephew.
Event 3-one of the clas is Christine.There was definitely interest from both side.
I agree with self defense lesson, but Dylan could meet somebody or self defense school could be a fraternity-kind, so things could change

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Sophia has a broken dishwasher and a Jacuzzi with no water. Who fixes this. Someone new or Janitor?
Supposedly Liam will check out and connect the water to the Jacuzzi but as for the dishwasher? who knows, in the meantime, Dylan is washing the dishes.

Reactions: wynlard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Supposedly Liam will check out and connect the water to the Jacuzzi but as for the dishwasher? who knows, in the meantime, Dylan is washing the dishes.
Yea strange that.They spend all that cash on a Jacuzzi,even though they are in debt,but don't bother geting the dishwasher fixed

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Oh crap... No Ellie in bath or room where can be dialogue and another "test" kissing :/ Shame

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
He realy need to say that earlier or there will be again major cry from players.
Just like the way he have locked Dylan progression to leave the door unlocked.
And probably now have locked Alyssa content to accepting Aiden's tasks and not sending Dylan and Zac to boarding school.
That's why you make multiple save points in the game just in case this happens. I have one at the start of each day.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes