Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Hey come on.Dylan dry humped Amber,Amber enjoyed it.Another avenue opens for Dylan.Sophia sees them in action and get jealous so now she has to up her game to get Dylan to show her more attention.Does not that sound interesting?
I think it does, I want to see Sophia Jealous for her son, all those times she kept him at bay and to behave himself and now she gets jealous??? "oh how the tables have turned" considering that it's a fact that Sophia knows how Dylan gets Jealous for her. And her getting into "rise up to get her son's attention back" mode it just sounds good and interesting. And if it works in a just Dylan's path...all the better.

Plus she likes feeling liked by her son. :sneaky:

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think it does, I want to see Sophia Jealous for her son, all those times she kept him at bay and to behave himself and now she gets jealous??? "oh how the tables have turned" considering that it's a fact that Sophia knows how Dylan gets Jealous for her. And her getting into "rise up to get her son's attention back" mode it just sounds good and interesting. And if it works in a just Dylan's path...all the better.

View attachment 508367
View attachment 508368
I am so glad that I sent Dylan away.This could prove interesting

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think I will try that too, eventually, when there're more updates to see how that decision plays out but IF that happens as we've talked? then yeah, it sounds and looks quite interesting and will try it too.
Yes I am very interested in what could happen here

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
Looking at the next day timeline, I wonder if Dylan and Sophia event will be a shower scene like we seen before or if a brand new scene. I'm guessing;

• it is going to be similar and Sophia needs to use the toilet again when Dylan is showering
  • She will catch him masturbating to her photos or something else.
  • Just a random talk (likely)

Any ideas from you guys?
- I think the same or get caught looking at the pictures and masturbating

- you will see Sophia dressed sexy for Aiden will play on that

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
There are more quotes after this but I cant find them on the web page.

I also didn't say that she will wear a burqa! But she also won't dress like a hooker for him! Bennett just said to dress sexy and this is what Sophia is going to do. But she won't dress more sexy than Bennett deserves. Furthermore I revised the "Bennett storyline" and adapted it (shortened it) more to focus it mainly to the gist of its story sense.

So Sophia can either spend the night with Bennet or tell him to get lost.
But there is another option for Sophia and that does not include sleepnig with him and Sophia also improves Dylan's history grade.
Will it include sleeping with someone else ??? or it will be directly with the good performance of Dylan

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
I had hoped that the wait and see would win the poll O well.24hrs to go
Unlocked

I'd like to know if you either want to choose between around 3 dresses, which one of them Sophia should wear for Aiden's 2nd task or if you'd rather like to be surprised (let me choose it myself).

Vote for the dress
58%

Wait and see
42%
139 votes total
·
1 day left
A pity, I also wanted to wait and see .... I wanted to be surprised

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Will it include sleeping with someone else ??? or it will be directly with the good performance of Dylan
no to both.If you meant about the Bennet saga.Amber/Dylan it could well end up interesting very interesting.Only happens if you send Dylan away.
Sorry about that I must of got the threads mixed up

Last edited:
Reactions: chrizzyCL

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

View attachment 508367
View attachment 508368
Imagine her reaction if Alyssa show some interest in Dylan.Or more likely in swinging.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Imagine her reaction if Alyssa show some interest in Dylan.Or more likely in swinging.
Then we would go back to the idea of a Mother & Son "party", Sophia & Dylan, Alyssa & Zac and Amber & her son. First of all, Sophia will have to find out about Alyssa and her son. Second, I don't know how would Alyssa be interested in Dylan compared to Amber but at least Alyssa could have something going on with Zac, then Sophia finding out either by catching them or by one of the ladies telling her, you get every mother & son on board and then, and ONLY then, the swinging could possibly start being considered. Having said that and even though I like the idea of mothers & sons together, I reeeeeally really doubt it would happen, it would be interesting, yes, but happening...hmmm not so sure.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Then we would go back to the idea of a Mother & Son "party", Sophia & Dylan, Alyssa & Zac and Amber & her son. First of all, Sophia will have to find out about Alyssa and her son. Second, I don't know how would Alyssa be interested in Dylan compared to Amber but at least Alyssa could have something going on with Zac, then Sophia finding out either by catching them or by one of the ladies telling her, you get every mother & son on board and then, and ONLY then, the swinging could possibly start being considered. Having said that and even though I like the idea of mothers & sons together, I reeeeeally really doubt it would happen, it would be interesting, yes, but happening...hmmm not so sure.
I think Sophia could overhear a conversation between Zac and Alyssa,now she knows the secret.
Sophia could see Amber and Dylan fondling each other,another doors open.
As for swinging I dont really see this geting past a 3 some

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
A pity, I also wanted to wait and see .... I wanted to be surprised
Me too but then you have to consider it this way, it was put into a vote between virtue and nature who did you expected to win? Patience is a virtue but alas, curiosity it's in our nature. I wanted to wait and see too because either way, I can't vote for anything but then again, I don't feel entirely bad to know and see either hehe.

Lord_Xanatos, remember, because the game starts from the moment of "mother-son." The author did not accidentally do this.
If you mean about the car? and among the first points in the game? yeah, I do remember. Good that it wasn't by accident hehehe because I've been building up those points and the story in the game since then.

I think Sophia could overhear a conversation between Zac and Alyssa,now she knows the secret.
Sophia could see Amber and Dylan fondling each other,another doors open.
As for swinging I dont really see this geting past a 3 some
Yes, we talked about it before and I agreed on that, I liked the idea and elaborate on possible locations where she finds out, their house or tanning salon thus Sophia knows their secret and gives her ideas of her own with Dylan. (or Ellie depending the path)

Sophia finds Amber and Dylan making out, yes another door opens and with it a cascade of emotions as you said accompanied by what actions Sophia would take after that.

The swinging...I also don't see that happening, she is barely there to have sex with someone other than her husband, let alone with a plus one, she needs to be really drunk, horny or high for that to happen because it's against her basic nature so she needs to bring down a lot of her inhibitions for a threesome or swinging.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes