Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone have a save not sending Dylan to boarding school and Ellie full lesbian path?

Not even sure what the result of sending Dylan to boarding school is lol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ok, I feel retarded atm. I can't find any sign of them. Can I get a link to them directly? Sorry about that!
Still looking for the apk? Are you playing on Android? A quick search for "Android v0.09" may help

Joe_shoe33 - I don't think anyone really knows yet. But I'm hoping Ellie will get up to more mischief without Dylan around, particularly during Liam's business trip.

Abhijeet Dutta

Nov 19, 2017
I tried to download and install the games 2-3 times now. However, the files are not extracting at all. Just a message pops that the file are in an unknown format or a broken download. Please help

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
I think Sophia could overhear a conversation between Zac and Alyssa,now she knows the secret.
Sophia could see Amber and Dylan fondling each other,another doors open.
As for swinging I dont really see this geting past a 3 some
Just another 3 - 4 months of guessing, fantasizing and debating here...

• Haha
Reactions: Julius Ash

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

I'd like to know if you either want to choose between around 3 dresses, which one of them Sophia should wear for Aiden's 2nd task or if you'd rather like to be surprised (let me choose it myself).

Vote for the dress
57%

Wait and see
43%

140 votes total
16 hours left

It looks like we're going to get to choose the dress. I'm curious now what options we're going to get now.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

I'd like to know if you either want to choose between around 3 dresses, which one of them Sophia should wear for Aiden's 2nd task or if you'd rather like to be surprised (let me choose it myself).

Vote for the dress
57%

Wait and see
43%

140 votes total
16 hours left

It looks like we're going to get to choose the dress. I'm curious now what options we're going to get now.
Very sad, i wanted the surprise :cautious:

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "Dr.Fapalot, должность: 2860811, участник: 15066»]
I agree. It should be a surprise as it would fit the storyline for this scenario perfectly. This is a poll that I do not agree with L&P on having with his members.
[/ QUOTE]
I think it's great to see some more art from L & P itself

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
Sophia could meet with Tyler (horny boy from night club) somewhere again - in the sauna maybe :p

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Anyone have a save not sending Dylan to boarding school and Ellie full lesbian path?

Not even sure what the result of sending Dylan to boarding school is lol
Fun and games with Amber and you could also miss out on what could be a very interesting storyline

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia could meet with Tyler (horny boy from night club) somewhere again - in the sauna maybe :p
That just sounds like speculation/fantasy. Could be worth mentioning it in the Fan Art thread though if you really want to see it. In my playthrough Patricia and Ellie both seemed keen to meet up with the college boys on the weekend, but that update probably wont come out for another year or two.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lukasz1 and farrah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm sure they are just jocking ;) But it's a good chance for Ellie to kissing Patricia, she really want it and need it :love: They play another game and Ellie ask her aunt for to lose, because she want to kissing:sneaky:
I love the theory, but that might be speculation too!! Ellie may have just been using Aunt Patricia's kiss as an excuse to kiss Sophia. I suspect we'll have to wait until the Ellie/Julia event to see how interested Ellie is in kissing other women. Any chance you can ask L&P?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I love the theory, but that might be speculation too!! Ellie may have just been using Aunt Patricia's kiss as an excuse to kiss Sophia. I suspect we'll have to wait until the Ellie/Julia event to see how interested Ellie is in kissing other women. Any chance you can ask L&P?
I don’t think LP will give a spoiler:cautious: And it seems to me that the lines with Sophia and with Julia is completely different for Ellie:unsure:
On the other hand, we have a chance to see a scene of jealousy, Sophia is jealous of Ellie for Logan, then for Patricia and then she start realizes that she love her much more than just a daughter.:love:

Reactions: Henao and Hlextor
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes