Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don’t think LP will give a spoiler:cautious: And it seems to me that the lines with Sophia and with Julia is completely different for Ellie:unsure:
On the other hand, we have a chance to see a scene of jealousy, Sophia is jealous of Ellie for Logan, then for Patricia and then she start realizes that she love her much more than just a daughter.:love:
Sophia is jealous of Ellie for Logan,jealous is a bit strong.

D

Deleted member 1882153

Anyone have a save not sending Dylan to boarding school and Ellie full lesbian path?

Not even sure what the result of sending Dylan to boarding school is lol
The best part of "saving" your game each time you need to make a decision (in-game) is that once you make that decision and play it out, you can "save again" and then go back and make another decision. You get to play as much of the game as possible and experience it all that way.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia is very jealous milf :love: :ROFLMAO:
Everybody is jealous in some way or form but Logan.I just dont see it,or maybe I am reading it wrong.I see concern for her daughter and some Curiosity as to why Ellie likes Logan,also her thoughts on Logan on when she shared the shower with Ellie.
Logan's dick size to Ellie'e dildo.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well I guess we will see the dresses tonight or tomorrow

Unlocked

I'd like to know if you either want to choose between around 3 dresses, which one of them Sophia should wear for Aiden's 2nd task or if you'd rather like to be surprised (let me choose it myself).

Vote for the dress
58%

Wait and see
42%
142 votes total
·
11 hours left

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
Well I guess we will see the dresses tonight or tomorrow

Unlocked

I'd like to know if you either want to choose between around 3 dresses, which one of them Sophia should wear for Aiden's 2nd task or if you'd rather like to be surprised (let me choose it myself).

Vote for the dress
58%

Wait and see
42%
142 votes total
·
11 hours left
It was not the option I wanted :(

but it doesn't bother me to have a new image of Sophia before LP goes on a trip :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Everybody is jealous in some way or form but Logan.I just dont see it,or maybe I am reading it wrong.I see concern for her daughter and some Curiosity as to why Ellie likes Logan,also her thoughts on Logan on when she shared the shower with Ellie.
Logan's dick size to Ellie'e dildo
The best way to protect her from a bad guy is to become her girlfriend :sneaky: Or just burn him, I want both at once:ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Patricia's Deagle? I'm thinking Tactical Assault Sophia needs a flamethrower!! (And I just found the Daz asset too!)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Super Sophia will hit him with her bazookas,they are big enough to kill and need to be licensed as leathal weapons
You mean ? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not LASER eyes?
Imagine Sophia,after wacking Loganwith her boobs then swinging them over over her shoulder and smirking.
Just imagine what damage her errect nipples could do.
Sophia fires lasers from her nipples

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SweatPicle

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We really do have some very very strange thoughts about Sophia.
I am so proud of you guys/gals

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Just imagine what damage her errect nipples could do.
Sophia fires lasers from her nipples
Now THAT would've been a real superpower, to be able to breastfeed her children but also capable to shoot lasers from her nipples?! Dylan & Ellie must have had some really nice warm milk when they were babies. I suppose the more excited she gets the better the aim and the stronger the laser? :unsure: :sneaky: :LOL:

Reactions: paginou and Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Now THAT would've been a real superpower, to be able to breastfeed her children but also capable to shoot lasers from her nipples?! Dylan & Ellie must have had some really nice warm milk when they were babies. I supposed the more excited she gets the better the aim and the stronger the laser? :unsure: :sneaky: :LOL:
Also bigger the nipples get

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
I agree. It should be a surprise as it would fit the storyline for this scenario perfectly. This is a poll that I do not agree with L&P on having with his members.
Not a big fan of polls like these anyway; it’s his game and the Dev oversees the big picture. About half of the people will always be dissapointed to some extend, so just make those decisions and get on with the work

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes