Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
It's not the new anounced bonus storyline. I'm sure, in your quote he talk about NTR bonus scenes:LOL:
Hahaha that damn NTR hahaha. He was quoting and replying to another comment about some animations and character switch I think. We know that by clicking on the quote's arrow it takes us to the original post so, maybe that's all it was. I just thought that it could have any relevance to the question about the bonus story and Old Dog's reply. Then again, yeah...it may be something entirely different by now. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hahaha that damn NTR hahaha. He was quoting and replying to another comment about some animations and character switch I think. We know that by clicking on the quote's arrow it takes us to the original post so, maybe that's all it was. I just thought that it could have any relevance to the question about the bonus story and Old Dog's reply. Then again, yeah...it may be something entirely different by now. :)
I cant help it.I just think of Alyssa and I lose all control,even the meds dont help

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I’m sure that I saw a quote somewhere that we can switch to Dylan in NTR scenes, Dylan NTR points are already in the game. :unsure:
I cant help it.I just think of Alyssa and I lose all control,even the meds dont help
I think you know the better "meds" for it. Self-medication and etc :LOL:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I’m sure that I saw a quote somewhere that we can switch to Dylan in NTR scenes, Dylan NTR points are already in the game. :unsure:
Dylan at the moment is getting his butt kicked by Aiden and too scared to ask his mother for anything in one of my saves

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

I think you know the better "meds" for it. Self-medication and etc :LOL:
can switch to Dylan in NTR scenes .I hope so then I can get Dylan slapped some more by Sophia.No mention about other people

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The concept of your idea sounds very good I like it, my question is, Sophia hears them...doing whatever it could be but intimate or incestual in nature? and then we find out what her thoughts are right? Yeah, I agree that L&P may just tease us but having said that, I would think that if he is going through any time and effort in making a character switch or bonus story it would have to be substantial in some way otherwise why bother either switching or doing it?. For example, Liam actually having an affair, Dylan doing who knows? or Alyssa and Zac doing and/or talking intimately for a longer period of time or even as we players have to click on a choice? I don't know, suddenly I'm overthinking it. Damn it....ehmm, what meds are you using? :LOL::LOL:
After today my wife is my meds.
Yes stop overthinking you will get me started on it next.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Yes, I think I also saw the coding and image about "Dylan's cuckold" and also "Ellie's bitch" and interracial, I like that there are so many paths and choices and codes, things for all tastes for all players. It is a great game.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Taboo Taboo Taboo is what make the suspense in this game. Mainly it's about Dylan. Let's face this reality and pray that there will be more scenes about Dylan (Dylan-sophia / Dylan Zak sohpia/ Dylan Sam sohpia)
You want Dylan Zac? and Dylan Sam too? :oops:
"Ellie's bitch"
Oh shit, you reminded me about this :cautious:

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I'd like to know if you either want to choose between around 3 dresses, which one of them Sophia should wear for Aiden's 2nd task or if you'd rather like to be surprised (let me choose it myself).

Vote for the dress
57%

Wait and see
43%

140 votes total
16 hours left

It looks like we're going to get to choose the dress. I'm curious now what options we're going to get now.
Black,white and red.Just imagine something like ME 3 endings/blue,green,red/:)
Sophia could meet with Tyler (horny boy from night club) somewhere again - in the sauna maybe :p
She will see him no early than day 13,probably more likely day 14.
You mean ? :ROFLMAO:
No we are talking about Orchid's Flash fatality from Killer Instinct.

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Oh shit, you reminded me about this :cautious:
Hahaha, I'm sorry but you started it with the NTR I was just merely saying that those three codes were there not just one hehe. :LOL: :p

Edit. Believe me farrah I thought the same thing about the ntr (your :(), and I don't want Ellie to be a bitch, I like Ellie (maybe for me not in a lesbian path) but I do like her, she is Sophia's daughter and Dylan's sister I want her to get along with the whole family, not just one. My main focus may be Sophia & Dylan but also the rest of the family, that's why in my path there's no damn Logan that I know you hate. Hehehe this game takes us through sooome decisions, I like it! :cool:(y)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The concept of your idea sounds very good I like it, my question is, Sophia hears them...doing whatever it could be but intimate or incestual in nature? and then we find out what her thoughts are right? Yeah, I agree that L&P may just tease us but having said that, I would think that if he is going through any time and effort in making a character switch or bonus story it would have to be substantial in some way otherwise why bother either switching or doing it?. For example, Liam actually having an affair, Dylan doing who knows? or Alyssa and Zac doing and/or talking intimately for a longer period of time or even as we players have to click on a choice? I don't know, suddenly I'm overthinking it. Damn it....ehmm, what meds are you using? :LOL::LOL:
Ok if I understand your thinking on this then you are saying that it could be somebody who is on the fringes of the game,I mean like Logan,Tyler the subway thugs for instance or even the nursing home and school.As you think it could be something that has not really been established in the game so maybe you think that this side event will be short lived,a one off.God I need a lie down now.So by your thinking it will probably be Logan,At least it would keep Farrah happy.

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Ok if I understand your thinking on this then you are saying that it could be somebody who is on the fringes of the game,I mean like Logan,Tyler the subway thugs for instance or even the nursing home and school.As you think it could be something that has not really been established in the game so maybe you think that this side event will just be a one off.God I need a lie down now
What? the characters on the fringe of the game? no no no, I honestly do not care about them at all. In my game there's no Logan, Tyler, the thugs didn't attack Sophia, (I'm not putting her into harm's way) and Sophia didn't take the first job, I'm waiting to check the second job.

My thinking according to your idea was that the bonus story from whichever main character could be ---with possibly the exception of Sophia--- be that Dylan, Liam, Patricia, Ellie, and Amber's son (haha) that it would or could be substantial not something short and brief, and as per your idea (Alyssa & Zac) that IF they're in the bonus side story that they could at least have a substantial/longer/meaningful/relevant (any way you want to call it) part in the bonus story. We don't even know if they have a thing between them that's just us talking and overthinking but if they do, and as you say to be part of a bonus story...then that it could hopefully be substantial. That's my thinking.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes