Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I dunno man, but i really don't want put the old man's dick inside to my Sophia. Besides, the old people need more peace, they can die from a heart attack. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Yea but what a way go.They can come and go(Die) at the same time and have a smile on there face

• Haha
Reactions: farrah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
farrah, we can't seduce one mother here, and you're dreaming of three! :)
Why are you picking on farrah? Some of the Dylan fans are now dreaming of a M/S 6 some. Hell, even I've talked about Sophia/Patricia/Amber/Alyssa/... in fantasies.

Is the recent Alyssa/Zac scene in DoL? Because if it is, that kinda puts the brakes on an incestuous relationship, at least anything more than implied.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Why are you picking on farrah? Some of the Dylan fans are now dreaming of a M/S 6 some. Hell, even I've talked about Sophia/Patricia/Amber/Alyssa/... in fantasies.
So....the Mother & Son we've been talking is it sex some? and the Sophia/Patricia/Amber/Alyssa would be a fourgy? hmmm:unsure: :cool:

"Let players have a sexsome between Mothers & Sons!! and let other players have a Fourgy with just the ladies!!" how does that sound?? hehe :sneaky:

Alyssa/Zac/Sophia.
:unsure: :unsure::unsure:.....Dylan included and we call it even. Mathematically speaking, it IS even! :LOL:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So....the Mother & Son we've been talking is it sex some? and the Sophia/Patricia/Amber/Alyssa would be a fourgy? hmmm:unsure: :cool:

"Let players have a sexsome between Mothers & Sons!! and let other players have a Fourgy with just the ladies!!" how does that sound?? hehe :sneaky:
Alyssa/Zac/Sophia.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Is the recent Alyssa/Zac scene in DoL? Because if it is, that kinda puts the brakes on an incestuous relationship, at least anything more than implied.
Ellie has kissed Sophia,Alyssa has not
Ellie has been naked in the shower with Sophia(twice),Alyssa has not.
Ellie and Sophia have fondled each other.Alyssa has not.
I feel left out

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Morning

Sophia/Dylan

I wonder if Dylan will see Sophia wearing the dress for Aiden's task,could be interesting and also lead to some awkward questions from Dylan.
Will Dylan try and solve the mystery of why Sophia is dressed like this,or will he just run off to his room and jerk off to the image off his mother.
But I guess Sophia will take a change of clothing with her to school.
Tune in again this April to find out,Dates/Times may varey

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Morning

Sophia/Dylan
  • I wonder if Dylan will see Sophia wearing the dress for Aiden's task,could be interesting and also lead to some awkward questions from Dylan.
  • But I guess Sophia will take a change of clothing with her to school.
That would happen in the morning, by the afternoon Dylan will take his first classes of self-defense, during that time he could even learn about the truth of the blackmail IF he sees Sophia dressed like that or at school and asks about it. I agree with you that Sophia will have to change her clothes at school to avoid Dylan from finding out or if Dylan leaves for school earlier and on his own as he has done so before.

Also, by now there are chances that Dylan could even walk-in while Sophia is changing, he has already seen her change and Sophia with enough points, and if the choices are taken, she might even allow it by the players.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Morning

Sophia/Dylan

I wonder if Dylan will see Sophia wearing the dress for Aiden's task,could be interesting and also lead to some awkward questions from Dylan.
Will Dylan try and solve the mystery of why Sophia is dressed like this,or will he just run off to his room and jerk off to the image off his mother.
But I guess Sophia will take a change of clothing with her to school.
Tune in again this April to find out,Dates/Times may varey
I hope Dylan convinces Sophia that she is still able to do a photoshoot like a Playmate, maybe with a mask.

Dylan uploaded one of the photos he stayed and got many likes.

Sophia may think she can get money to pay Liam's debt with those photos and photoshoots can be hotter to get better rewards.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I hope Dylan convinces Sophia that she is still able to do a photoshoot like a Playmate, maybe with a mask.

Dylan uploaded one of the photos he stayed and got many likes.

Sophia may think she can get money to pay Liam's debt with those photos and photoshoots can be hotter to get better rewards.
At last, some speculation I can relate to. Let us know if you get any more of these good ideas.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
... and the Sophia/Patricia/Amber/Alyssa would be a fourgy? ...
Actually ... when I mentioned those four, it was more like an 8some or 10some. I only stopped adding women when Daz crashed, which was around 8. My ultimate endgame (not going to happen I know, but that's why I was trying to render it) is a lesbian polyamorous orgy - the mothers, Patricia, Ellie and her dance friends, Julia, Emma, Nathalie ...

Which makes me wonder how the four endings are going to be structured. Fast forward to the future - say 20 years, by which time Dylan and Ellie might have kids?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes