D

Deleted member 1882153

Reading through the w/t tonight and I came across this.

Only if Sophia continues Aiden’s blackmail story, she can accept her husband’s proposal of letting Dylan practice self-defense with an Ex-Navy-SEAL. This decision will be important later in the game. Especially for a bonus side story!
Another bonus story line maybe?

So you think Dylan will find out about Aiden's blackmail?
I think Sophia should be more worried about what Dylan may do to Aiden
Ya, I saw that and thought she may be over motherly and want to keep him on the sissy side. Then I thought an ex-Navy-Seal/Sophia thing might be a possibility. Then, if that was the case, maybe she would use him for future favors involving his military expertise.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I can't choose the better execution for him, but burning me seems like a good idea. :ROFLMAO:
All of them, Rasputin style?

What I don't get, is that Logan seems to epitomise what Ellie likes in guys - older, big dick, confident with women etc, everything that Dylan isn't - that more people aren't expressing hatred for Logan. Particularly the interest in the past I've seen in a Dylan/Ellie relationship. And her interest in further club events.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
All of them, Rasputin style?

What I don't get, is that Logan seems to epitomise what Ellie likes in guys - older, big dick, confident with women etc, everything that Dylan isn't - that more people aren't expressing hatred for Logan. Particularly the interest in the past I've seen in a Dylan/Ellie relationship. And her interest in further club events.
Yea Logan does but Sophia will sort him out.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You already forgot about the Battery Acid to the face for Logan?
Are you really going to try and compare Sulphuric Acid to plain unadulterated FIRE!!! Dude, really? Have you even studied chemistry?

I'm really curious as to what the voting options are. I've gone through the entire Daz catalogue search of "dress" and found nothing that is appropriate for a teacher but "sexy".

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Are you really going to try and compare Sulphuric Acid to plain unadulterated FIRE!!! Dude, really? Have you even studied chemistry?

I'm really curious as to what the voting options are. I've gone through the entire Daz catalogue search of "dress" and found nothing that is appropriate for a teacher but "sexy".
You know as much as we do about the vote. People on the patreon page have also voiced concern about the style of the dress and hope that it will be appropriate for a teacher.
Have you though that he may mix it up,a dress but with a top underneath, showing just enough cleavage to prove that Sophia is not wearing a bra

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

So we’re now talking about with hurts more Battery Acid or Sulphuric Acid against FIRE over a fictional person? That a new one. Btw, they both burn skin, it doesn’t take a chemist to figure that out.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So we’re now talking about with hurts more Battery Acid or Sulphuric Acid against FIRE over a fictional person? That a new one. Btw, they both burn skin, it doesn’t take a chemist to figure that out.
How about you skin Aiden alive and pour vinegar over him,or even salt

Reactions: paginou

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Besides,
But do you know the difference between battery acid and sulphuric?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes