lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i wonder if neil (amber husband father of sam and julia)will return in another event.maybe with a way more filthy sophia :unsure:.

Reactions: bagre1

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What? the characters on the fringe of the game? no no no, I honestly do not care about them at all. In my game there's no Logan, Tyler, the thugs didn't attack Sophia, (I'm not putting her into harm's way) and Sophia didn't take the first job, I'm waiting to check the second job.

My thinking according to your idea was that the bonus story from whichever main character could be ---with possibly the exception of Sophia--- be that Dylan, Liam, Patricia, Ellie, and Amber's son (haha) that it would or could be substantial not something short and brief, and as per your idea (Alyssa & Zac) that IF they're in the bonus side story that they could at least have a substantial/longer/meaningful/relevant (any way you want to call it) part in the bonus story. We don't even know if they have a thing between them that's just us talking and overthinking but if they do, and as you say to be part of a bonus story...then that it could hopefully be substantial. That's my thinking.
I have a headache now

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And Good riddance I'd say...

I tried both options of the football event, (drinking and not drinking) I ended up with the final choice to not drink, not letting Neil near Sophia.

And also Old dog hehe I'm sorry for the headache, sometimes it may prove difficult to explain myself in English and I was just trying to be clear with what I was thinking about your Alyssa & Zac idea. :) (y)
Question.The 2nd job is doing research for a professor,she could be that old that her boobs that touch the floor and a pussy as dry as any desert and have wrinkles and a saggy bottom.If you love Sophia why put her through that.
No problem about the headache its about time this old dog had his nap

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Question.The 2nd job is doing research for a professor,she could be that old that her boobs that touch the floor and a pussy as dry as any desert and have wrinkles and a saggy bottom.If you love Sophia why put her through that
She is going to do research for her not do anything with...her!!! uughh daaaaamn haha. Now...we don't know how tremendously old is this professor, and by L&P faithfulness to realism...she couldn't possibly look like a water hag from the witcher 3 hehehe. So, better payment, research, and no old dudes to take care of?... I choose for Sophia to have the second Job and yes I love Sophia!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
She is going to do research for her not do anything with...her!!! uughh daaaaamn haha. Now...we don't know how tremendously old is this professor, and by L&P faithfulness to realism...she couldn't possibly look like a water hag from the witcher 3 hehehe. So, better payment, research, and no old dudes to take care of?... I choose for Sophia to have the second Job and yes I love Sophia!
But what if the professor has a husband or if she is married to another woman who is as old as the moon

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
We all love Sophia. And how can we choose the old guys instead of the second side job, where there will be a single mom with two kids. Soon we get another one milf :love:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We all love Sophia. And how can we choose the old guys instead of the second side job, where there will be a single mom with two kids. Soon we get another one milf :love:
I guess another run through of awam is called for,4th save comming up

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
But what if the professor has a husband or if she is married to another woman who is as old as the moon
I'd say...focus on the research job and let them age in peace and have a swim in formaldehyde.

Hahaha, I just thought, nursing and taking care of two old guys...no. Research and better payment? yes. Sophia still a MILF...yes and if there's a possibility of another MILF?....double yes! that's how and why I choose the second job. simple mathematics.:LOL:

I guess another run through of awam is called for,4th save comming up
Well...You definitely can not say that Sophia and this game don't keep you busy. :cool:

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Hahaha, I just thought, nursing and taking care of two old guys...no. Research and better payment? yes. Sophia still a MILF...yes and if there's a possibility of another MILF?....double yes! that's how and why I choose the second job. simple mathematics.:LOL:
What could be better than milf? Two milfs! And only three milfs are better than two milfs. This is already a higher mathematics. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Bennet has laid his cards on the table and told Sophia what he wants in exchange for improving Dylan's grades.
What else can he ask of her?
Sophia has another option besides sleeping with Bennet,she can still refuse him and improve Dylan's grades.
So it is not definite that Sophia will sleep with Bennet,players will probably have a choice.
As for the two weeks I cant much interaction between them
Lol.... maybe the other choice to solve Dylan's grades will be to fuck the janitor, so he helps her to sneak up at night in Bennet's office and forge the history test... that would be some choice, fuck one or the other lol

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes