Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The way L&P answered makes me imagine that Sophia, Vicky and Nathalie might be getting some "exercise" ;). More likely is separate Sophia/Vicky and Sophia/Nathalie events though, which will still be fun, but not quite as fun.

• Love
Reactions: Olivia_V and farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
The way L&P answered makes me imagine that Sophia, Vicky and Nathalie might be getting some "exercise" ;). More likely is separate Sophia/Vicky and Sophia/Nathalie events though, which will still be fun, but not quite as fun.
I just hope for one thing that the girls will have a nice time together :love: And some kind of dick do not disturb or bother them:ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yea I think it will be separate.It will be interesting to see Sophia and nathalie,together,but it will probably be just more teasing.
I dont know about Vicky and Sophia.

Sophia/Claire/Marie/Patricia OR Sophia/Alyssa.This is going to be fun,which one to play first.mouth watering.
curious about the Sam/Sophia event.Will Sam mention his problem to Sophia or will Sam mention the bikini event and how it has caused him more problems.

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Well I think Sophia told Nathalie not to bother cleaning the rooms on that floor,but I cant remember
She can find dildo on Sophia room, if Ellie allow her mom to use it(or she just steal it for time). And if it be, Natalie just can't resist to use dildo on her pussy. And ofcourse she will moaning again about mrs Parker. :love:
And now I'm wondering if Nathalie will discover Ellie's dildo while cleaning.
Very good question :unsure: She could also use her mouth to clean it :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
She can find dildo on Sophia room, if Ellie allow her mom to use it(or she just steal it for time). And if it be, Natalie just can't resist to use dildo on her pussy. And ofcourse she will moaning again about mrs Parker.

Very good question :unsure: She could also use her mouth to clean it :unsure:
Yea Nathalie hoovering up Ellie's dildo. lol Lets see her explain that one.lol
Or Dylan using the hoover to practice safe sex.chuckle here

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It would not surprise me if Nathalie knew Sophia was there when she was changing and maybe aslo when masterbating on the bed.By the way Nathalie acted when cleaning the house for the first time

Last edited:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
am i the only one that can't open the mac version? it takes ages to make securities check and don't open the game..
I haven't heard any other issues, but I have no idea who else has played it, if anyone. It could've been something I did wrong, I honestly don't know. I can remove the links if it's messed up.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
What is the bonus storyline?
It's a story line where Sophia as the actual MC isn't included,so it could be anything.
Yeah they will be definitely animations! And I was also thinking about to switch a few times to the son/husband later (very much later)!
Maybe this is the bonus storyline he once commented back on Oct 22, 2017. Who knows for sure but at least he mentioned it before. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe this is the bonus storyline he once commented back on Oct 22, 2017. Who knows for sure but at least he mentioned it before. :unsure:
There are plenty of hints contained in the last update as to what the bonus story line could be.I hope for Alyssa but we will have to wait.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
There are plenty of hints contained in the last update as to what the bonus story line could be.I hope for Alyssa but we will have to wait.
I agree and we'll have to wait and see. I was just quoting and making the comment because of the question, your answer and what I found in first pages of the thread when he mentioned switching characters and your answer that it may not include Sophia, I just made that link about it. In either way, making a bonus and possibly a switch it would be very interesting for the storytelling. I didn't know about Julia's & Ellie's flashback until it was posted here and that was also a very nice touch for the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree and we'll have to wait and see. I was just quoting and making the comment because of the question, your answer and what I found in first pages of the thread when he mentioned switching characters and your answer that it may not include Sophia, I just made that link about it. In either way, making a bonus and possibly a switch it would be very interesting for the storytelling. I didn't know about Julia's & Ellie's flashback until it was posted here and that was also a very nice touch for the game.
I was thinking that the bonus story line could start off with Sophia,standing at Alyssa door,and hearing Alyssa and zac inside.Before she knocks she hears something then it switches to Alyssa and Zac and at the end back to Sophia and we find out what he thoughts are.But knowing L&P we may just hear them and see nothing,you know how he likes to tease
I really do like this idea

Reactions: chrizzyCL
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes