follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Les dejo esta traducción al español hecha con ayuda de deepl. Solo tienen que reempazar los scripts que estan dentro de la carpeta "game" del juego
Muchas gracias compañero. Se ve el enorme trabajo en la traducción. Lo he chequeado un poco por encima y solo le puedo poner un pequeño "pero". La traducción se nota a veces muy literal del texto en inglés. Deberíais improvisar un poco en algunas frases hechas para que quede mas natural.

Muchas gracias.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Muchas gracias compañero. Se ve el enorme trabajo en la traducción. Lo he chequeado un poco por encima y solo le puedo poner un pequeño "pero". La traducción se nota a veces muy literal del texto en inglés. Deberíais improvisar un poco en algunas frases hechas para que quede mas natural.

Muchas gracias.
Estoy deacuerdo. La traduccion no puede ni debe de ser tan literal y es mejor traducirlo por alguien que sepa bien los dos idiomas en vez de usar algun software aunque tome un poco mas de tiempo, Intenten usar expresiones y maneras de hablar que aun asi den a entender la idea. De todas maneras, es bueno que haya gente que ayude a que el juego pueda ser jugado en varios idiomas.

Trans.
I agree. The translation can not nor should be so literal, it's better to translate it by someone who knows fully well both languages instead of using software even when it takes more time, try using expressions and way of talking that it would still make the idea understandable. Anyways, it's good that there're people that help so the game can be played in several languages.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Estoy deacuerdo. La traduccion no puede ni debe de ser tan literal y es mejor traducirlo por alguien que sepa bien los dos idiomas en ves de usar algun software aunque tome un poco mas de tiempo, Intenten usar expresiones y maneras de hablar que aun asi den a entender la idea.De todas maneras, es bueno que haya gente que ayude a que el juego pueda ser jugado en varios idiomas.

Trans.
I agree. The translation can not nor should be so literal, it's better to translate it by someone who knows fully well both languages instead of using software even when it takes more time, try using expressions and way of talking that it would still make the idea understandable. Anyways, it's good that there're people that help so the game can be played in several languages.
Estoy de acuerdo contigo, joder !!! ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Some big days a head of us.
The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett she'll presumably get on playable day 18.
The first solution, the most "comfortable" one, will be soon on Day 20 (playable day 13). The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18). Both solutions will also require certain decisions before in the game.
So does this mean that we can get rid of both of them on the same day?If so happy days

Last edited:
Reactions: wynlard

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Some big days a head of us.
The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett she'll presumably get on playable day 18.
The first solution, the most "comfortable" one, will be soon on Day 20 (playable day 13). The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18). Both solutions will also require certain decisions before in the game.
So does this mean that we can get rid of both of them on the same day?If so happy days
I hope so, though I thought I already got rid of Bennet by simply walking away at the first "panties" option and be done with his story. As for Aiden, I guess the "comfortable" way is done by Sophia and the "not so comfortable" way is by Dylan beating up Aiden, at least that's what I also hope. After that then what? dealing with Morello and then focusing on the relationship of the specific paths? Imagine the sexual tensions, corruption, and depravity throughout the game and all over the place if there won't be any more blackmails. :sneaky: (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wynlard and farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I hope so, though I thought I already got rid of Bennet by simply walking away at the first "panties" option and be done with his story. As for Aiden, I guess the "comfortable" way is done by Sophia and the "not so comfortable" way is by Dylan beating up Aiden, at least that's what I also hope. After that then what? dealing with Morello and then focusing on the relationship of the specific paths? Imagine the sexual tensions, corruption, and depravity throughout the game and all over the place if there won't be any more blackmails. :sneaky: (y)
I think i will continue Aiden's tasks until to fighting :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Be sure, despite the fact that Bennett is more persistent, Aiden will come up with something interesting with tasks. :unsure:
True he may do, but as L&P has said himself "The tasks will become more daring"So I guess we will find out in a round 6 updates.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I think i will continue Aiden's tasks until to fighting :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Me too, that's part of my main path and save to see Dylan dighting Aiden, I want to see Aiden suffer. Though I also I have another save of sending Dylan away and see what happens with Amber just to see Sophia's reactions and see if she gets jealous thanks to Old dog's idea, I want to see if she gets to the point that she wants her son back and just for her.

I have continued the Aiden and Bennets tasks just to see what happens.I dont expect too much from the Aiden's route
I do have as well the save at the moment of making a decision in the dinner, so I'll still check how it goes with Bennet.

Be sure, despite the fact that Bennett is more persistent, Aiden will come up with something interesting with tasks. :unsure:
Aiden is going to get more and more daring, at least that's what L&P hinted at but before reaching an extreme point or going too far it will end by then, maybe that's when Dylan finds out about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikk88 and farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
True he may do but as L&P has said "The tasks will become more daring"So I guess we will find out in a round 6 updates.
I suppose in the end of tasks Sophia will have an foursome, with Jennifer Andre and Aiden.:unsure::oops:
Aiden is going to get more and more daring, at least that's what L&P hinted at but before reaching an extreme point or going too far it will end by then, maybe that's when Dylan finds out about it.
I only hope it will not be connected with NTR, when Dylan will spy on it :unsure::sick:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Me too, that's part of my main path and save to see Dylan dighting Aiden, I want to see Aiden suffer. Though I also I have another save of sending Dylan away and see what happens with Amber just to see Sophia's reactions and see if she gets jealous thanks to Old dog's idea, I want to see if she gets to the point that she wants her son back and just for her.

I do have as well the save at the moment of making a decision in the dinner, so I'll still check how it goes with Bennet.

Going too far, How far is going too far?We now know what Bennets wants. Aiden gave Sophia the option to save her son,at that start,after he had sent his gang away.He also gave Sophia the 2nd task when he was also alone.Will this change or will the final task just be Aiden and Sophia.
Is he keeping his gang out of the loop,concerning blackmail, and brags to his gang about what will happen.
What will happen to Aiden,once the 12 tasks are completed?If you didnt send Dylan away or did not take the self defence route

Last edited:
Reactions: cerebotio2

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dylan can start with Amber and Sophia can start with Alyssa
Actualy that is impossible.
You must send Dylan away to get the scene between Dylan and Amber.
But to keep Alyssa you nedd to not send him away.
So you can't have both.
I hope Sophia's second job becomes in one of my favorites jav fetishes, something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is her first side job,not second.
STOP spoiling my fantasy
I just want to not mislead others.
He realy need to point things like that in the WT,but we don't have even mention it.
People don't realise that the big choices that are closing the 2 main paths/lesbian/ and Dylan/Sam/Zack/Alyssa are way different than what they are thinking.
If you don't compliment Vicky and continue with her,you actualy lock almost all possible leasbian relationship except Emma and Nathalie.
To continue Dylan story you actualy need first to enter the bathroom.Leaving the door open is only consequences and choices you can make after.
To keep Alyssa/Zack and potential threesome with Dylan and Sam you need to accept Aiden's "offer".

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes