Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Believe ME! if I know how to and was able to do so...I would've long ago...right on the day of the update release to be honest haha. :LOL: :love: What I love about Sophia is how gorgeous she is without makeup then how gorgeous she is with makeup, very rare to see that in these games but Sophia really is an exception, it's not for nothing that she is THE Maternal Goddess.
View attachment 516211
View attachment 516212

Here it's 3:03 am but when it comes to Sophia (pun intended) any time it's a good time. :LOL:
I am trying to do a pole dancing Sophia in red lingerie,but so far her tits are pointing the wrong way and dont even ask about her hair

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, I'd say that if you're part of the Perverts Club then you will have to be willing to sacrifice and accept the fatality in veneration and love for The Goddess. Even when I know that it sounds a little "too much out there"... but it kinda makes sense if there's a Perverts Club. :cool: :LOL:
lol If its it means that I can cum and go and at the same time as looking at Sophia,naked,wearing a bikini or red underwear,I guess I could

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Converting Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 seems simple enough but I will wait and see if Alley_Cat has to say about it

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Now we need the same pic without clothes :love: :LOL:
I am trying to do a pole dancing Sophia in red lingerie,but so far her tits are pointing the wrong way and dont even ask about her hair
Converting Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 seems simple enough but I will wait and see if Alley_Cat has to say about it
Hehehe. I'm still looking into it. I've done a few experiments in converting G3 to G8, but nothing useful has come of it yet. In the Fan Art thread some of the guys there use a similar G8 model for Sophia instead. And if you use the same hair model, it takes a keen eye to tell the difference. It wouldn't surprise me if half the reason Sophia went to the tanning salon was so that L&P could switch to a G8 model.

farrah - if you want a pic with her old (pretan) skin behind the screen, all I need is a resolution and time. The last render I did at 4K took a little under 14 hours.

Old dog - all my pole dancing pics so far are with Sophia with her head up for this very reason. And as for converting G3 to G8, you want . In the Fan Art thread, someone was using , a G8 model by the same vendor as the G3 skin

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hehehe. I'm still looking into it. I've done a few experiments in converting G3 to G8, but nothing useful has come of it yet. In the Fan Art thread some of the guys there use a similar G8 model for Sophia instead. And if you use the same hair model, it takes a keen eye to tell the difference. It wouldn't surprise me if half the reason Sophia went to the tanning salon was so that L&P could switch to a G8 model.

farrah - if you want a pic with her old (pretan) skin behind the screen, all I need is a resolution and time. The last render I did at 4K took a little under 14 hours.

Old dog - all my pole dancing pics so far are with Sophia with her head up for this very reason. And as for converting G3 to G8, you want . In the Fan Art thread, someone was using , a G8 model by the same vendor as the G3 skin
Thanks
Yea I had a look at the similar G8 model for Sophia,looks really good.
I will try Sophia with her head up and that should sort the other problem as well.
The last render I did at 4K took a little under 14 hours. OUCH
Cheers matey,I owe you one

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks
Yea I had a look at the similar G8 model for Sophia,looks really good.
I will try Sophia with her head up and that should sort the other problem as well.
Cheers matey,I owe you one
To be fair, that was all stuff I knew already for my own purposes. We each have our advantages, mine just happens to be a decent render rig and some small skill in asset identification - there are only a few of us in the Fan Art thread. More people in that regard is always helpful - I can do hair and clothes easily enough, but struggle with skin and models. To my knowledge, no-one has discovered Sophia's new tan skin asset yet.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
To be fair, that was all stuff I knew already for my own purposes. We each have our advantages, mine just happens to be a decent render rig and some small skill in asset identification - there are only a few of us in the Fan Art thread. More people in that regard is always helpful - I can do hair and clothes easily enough, but struggle with skin and models. To my knowledge, no-one has discovered Sophia's new tan skin asset yet.
I have asked L&P on the Patreon page what Sophia's new tan skin asset is ,you never know he might even tell us,but not cryptic answer.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Weren't some of the guys here saying they had around 300 saves, based on various points and routes?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes