momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I wonder if the game development will go faster now.
"I'll quit my side job so I can spend even more time developing the game! Furthermore, I'll try to hire someone to help me out with the project!". That was the dev promise if his monthly income become $6 500 or more. and it's done now. Two good reasons to speed up things significantly. Quiting side job which means a huge amount of hours to be dedicated to game development. And getting help to delegate a part of the job to someone. So, will the dev fulfill his promise and we attend the takeoff of the game? Or will it still four months for a half playable day as usual? We'll soon know if he was honest this whole time, or if he's really doing things on purpose to make the game last forever.
P.S. When I check the progress bar I am less optimistic.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I finaly have Goddess Sophia hair sorted
I wonder if the game development will go faster now.
"I'll quit my side job so I can spend even more time developing the game! Furthermore, I'll try to hire someone to help me out with the project!". That was the dev promise if his monthly income become $6 500 or more. and it's done now. Two good reasons to speed up things significantly. Quiting side job which means a huge amount of hours to be dedicated to game development. And getting help to delegate a part of the job to someone. So, will the dev fulfill his promise and we attend the takeoff of the game? Or will it still four months for a half playable day as usual? We'll soon know if he was honest this whole time, or if he's really doing things on purpose to make the game last forever.
P.S. When I check the progress bar I am less optimistic.
No idea what will happen.We have discussed this many times before and also the pro and cons of hiring somebody.
I myself would be happy with an update every 2 months

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's what quiting side job and hiring someone for help should mean. We'll see soon.
Hiring someone with L&P' talent and passion for this game is not going to be easy and will take sometime.
Even if he does hire someone I can still see L&P doing the created scenes and rendered scenes himself(makes up over 85% of the total work) so would it really speed things up?
Quiting his side job could yield better results .

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Hiring someone with L&P' talent and passion for this game is not going to be easy and will take sometime.
Even if he does hire someone I can still see L&P doing the created scenes and rendered scenes himself(makes up over 85% of the total work) so would it really speed things up?
Quiting his side job could yield better results .
for god sake don't give him excuses to keep the same pace. He personally said that if he reachs that goal he'll hire someone for help. So he knows where this person could be useful to make the development faster. And if we add the time he's now spending on the side job, I think two month per update is easily feasible. And if he reachs the next goal ($8 000) which is visible on sight, things are supposed to go better. All that is possible if he fulfill his written promises.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
for god sake don't give him excuses to keep the same pace. He personally said that if he reachs that goal he'll hire someone for help. So he knows where this person could be useful to make the development faster. And if we add the time he's now spending on the side job, I think two month per update is easily feasible. And if he reachs the next goal ($8 000) which is visible on sight, things are supposed to go better. All that is possible if he fulfill his written promises.
Don't you mean "for Goddess' sake"?

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
for god sake don't give him excuses to keep the same pace. He personally said that if he reachs that goal he'll hire someone for help. So he knows where this person could be useful to make the development faster. And if we add the time he's now spending on the side job, I think two month per update is easily feasible. And if he reachs the next goal ($8 000) which is visible on sight, things are supposed to go better. All that is possible if he fulfill hi promises.
It is not an excuse just an observation of L&PS obsession to detail and that everything needs to be perfect.
I never said that he would not hire someone just that L&P may do the scene creation himself and maybe scene rendering as well,Since this takes up to 85% of the work I can only see this working if L&P gave up some control over scene creation and I dont see that happening.
I just thought that quiting his side job may yield better results giving L&P obsession to detail/OCD

Last edited:

ttrevc

May 2, 2019
11th playable day will be a Wednesday. And yes, Tyler and Logan will be return for the next date :mad:

Tyler in the first date without almost any efforts (just a dance with her, and he tell her a naughty thing + alcohol + frustration (something a mature and smart woman like Sophia should be able to controll) and with a Sophia that was not corrupt, Tyler was able to Kiss Sophia in her neck and touch her vagina over clothes, Tyler's power is LP's script armor, no other man has be able to do this so fast and this far. Based on this, the next date could be the next options:

1. Tyler will be able to kiss Sophia in his lips and this time touch his ass over clothes or under clothes (maybe he can lift her dress, but depends on his outfit too).
2. Kiss her lips + touch her vagina over clothes and make her cum.
3. Kiss her lips + touch/suck his breasts + finger her vagina (this time is inside) and make her cum, and she will touch his dick.
4. Kiss her lips + finger her vagina (this time is inside) + Sophia makes a handjob to Tyler or the worst case a blowjob.

What do you think or maybe im exagerating the things, but i think i'm not, i see that Tyler will get a lot of dirty things of Sophia the next time.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Tyler in the first date without almost any efforts (just a dance with her, and he tell her a naughty thing + alcohol + frustration (something a mature and smart woman like Sophia should be able to controll) and with a Sophia that was not corrupt, Tyler was able to Kiss Sophia in her neck and touch her vagina over clothes, Tyler's power is LP's script armor, no other man has be able to do this so fast and this far. Based on this, the next date could be the next options:

1. Tyler will be able to kiss Sophia in his lips and this time touch his ass over clothes or under clothes (maybe he can lift her dress, but depends on his outfit too).
2. Kiss her lips + touch her vagina over clothes and make her cum.
3. Kiss her lips + touch/suck his breasts + finger her vagina (this time is inside) and make her cum, and she will touch his dick.
4. Kiss her lips + finger her vagina (this time is inside) + Sophia makes a handjob to Tyler or the worst case a blowjob.

What do you think or maybe im exagerating the things, but i think i'm not, i see that Tyler will get a lot of dirty things of Sophia the next time.
Goddess Sophia has never been able to handle her alcohol,but yea if she really did have just one glass I would agree.
The school princepal was able to put his hand down the back of Goddess Sophia's trousures
Goddess Sophia also fondled vicky's butt.

Last edited:

ttrevc

May 2, 2019
It is not an excuse just an observation of L&PS obsession to detail and that everything needs to be perfect.
I never said that he would not hire someone just that L&P may do the scene creation himself and maybe scene rendering as well,Since this takes up to 85% of the work I can only see this working if L&P gave up some control over scene creation and I dont see that happening.
I just thought that quiting his side job may yield better results giving L&P obsession to detail/OCD
I can't see L&P working with other people since was mention in this thread that he is a perfectionist guy, and most of the work it's creating and rendering the scenes and he will make sure to do this tasks and he will not delegate it to the other person, the bar progression will not move forward at the rythim that we will like to see.

i think the best its if he can make the enough money from the game he can quit his main job and work full time in the game, the other option is still the same and buy some kind server's suscription to render scenes, this will make the things faster, that hiring a guy tha just will program/check the dialogue scenes.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Also depends on peer pressure. She had the guys chanting "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!!" before she kissed Patricia. It's probably going to be worse next time, particularly with what Ellie now knows.

While I doubt it will happen, the college boys could be another non-blackmail seduction route for Sophia.

I'm just hoping for a girl's night with neither Tyler or Logan.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Also depends on peer pressure. She had the guys chanting "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!!" before she kissed Patricia. It's probably going to be worse next time, particularly with what Ellie now knows.

While I doubt it will happen, the college boys could be another non-blackmail seduction route for Sophia.

I'm just hoping for a girl's night with neither Tyler or Logan.
So do I
and I also think Tyler is a bit obvious

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I can't see L&P working with other people since was mention in this thread that he is a perfectionist guy, and most of the work it's creating and rendering the scenes and he will make sure to do this tasks and he will not delegate it to the other person, the bar progression will not move forward at the rythim that we will like to see.

i think the best its if he can make the enough money from the game he can quit his main job and work full time in the game, the other option is still the same and buy some kind server's suscription to render scenes, this will make the things faster, that hiring a guy tha just will program/check the dialogue scenes.
Himself said that he'll use some help if he reaches the $6 500. You know better than the dev himself? Why are you talking at his place? And what about the time he's spending on side job and he promised that he'll dedicate it to the game development, that won't make the development faster? Better, he's supposed to quit college and improve his equipment performance if he reaches $8000, that isn't supposed to make the progression bar go faster and faster? I am talking about his own promises and not my thoughts. If he fulfill all his promises we'll get a full playable day every two months. Unless he was lying just to get more and more money without improving anything.

ttrevc

May 2, 2019
Himself said that he'll use some help if he reaches the $6 500. You know better than the dev himself? Why are you talking at his place? And what about the time he's spending on side job and he promised that he'll dedicate it to the game development, that won't make the development faster? Better, he's supposed to quit college and improve his equipment performance if he reaches $8000, that isn't supposed to make the progression bar go faster and faster? I am talking about his own promises and not my thoughts. If he fulfill all his promises we'll get a full playable day every two months. Unless he was lying just to get more and more money without improving anything.
No one knows better than himself, we are telling our thinkings (theories) about the future of the game, based on hints and things that L&P have said and things that we like and dont like to see, but im sure that all the people wants that this game go faster. So, we hope the best and wait L&P answer about this subject.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I also wonder how many people on this forum who complain about the game are Patreons.respect to all
Wasn't there a post from L&P explaining what ttrevc is trying to say? That yes, he had reached the goal, but finding someone he can trust with the quality of the game is going to take time?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes