ttrevc

May 2, 2019
Yep, that was the post. And speaking as someone who tries to recreate his scenes for FA, it's no small task. The amount of small details like landscaping through the windows is mind-boggling!!
If L&P gets to hire a person to help him create and render the scenes, I think that L&P will feel dissatisfied with the result since he will be able to capture the vision he has of the scenes.

Huh? Haven't you played the 0.9 yet? It was about the latest update. I've no idea why old dog posted it now, out of the blue, but hey, it's old dog, so I shouldn't be surprised.
i've played already, i thought it was a recent messages

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
17th January and L&P get the surgery.If I am very lucky I could get our Goddess Sophia doing her pole dancing work out done :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: lockerxx

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This L&P's post it's like a relief but at the same time makes you some kind headache wondering what he defines by: inappropriate hard core stuff
Because the answers he gives are never straight forward
As in when will the backroom door lock be fixed
Answer... in the evening

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Moments like these are why I like the game so much. Closeness and Intimacy between Mother & Son...with love :love: :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very few games show the relationship like this, there's another example but who knows when or even if it will ever be updated, another is "Mirror Mine" but it's still in its beginnings and is doing it alright but AWAM...it's getting done right and in such excellent way throughout the game and looks promising in the future updates. That's why I like this game so much and this path.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Moments like these are why I like the game so much. Closeness and Intimacy between Mother & Son. :love: :love:
View attachment 516975
View attachment 516978
View attachment 516980
View attachment 516981
View attachment 516982
View attachment 516983
View attachment 516984
View attachment 516986
View attachment 516987
View attachment 516989
View attachment 516988
View attachment 516991

Very few games show the relationship like this, there's another example but who knows when or even if it will ever be updated, another is "Mirror Mine" but it's still in its beginnings and is doing it alright but AWAM...it's getting done right and in such excellent way throughout the game and looks promising in the future updates. That's why I like this game so much and this path.
All I noticed was our Goddess perfectly sculptured butt and her exquisite charms. She is pulchritudinous

Last edited:

ttrevc

May 2, 2019
Moments like these are why I like the game so much. Closeness and Intimacy between Mother & Son. :love: :love:
View attachment 516975
View attachment 516978
View attachment 516980
View attachment 516981
View attachment 516982
View attachment 516983
View attachment 516984
View attachment 516986
View attachment 516987
View attachment 516989
View attachment 516988
View attachment 516991

And by this reason i don't like Aiden, Bennett, Tyler, even Sam with his sleep problem (blackmail) get his hands over Sophia, she is too good for them, It should not exists the option yes or not to evade them, shoul be Yes or Yes :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
All I noticed was our Goddess perfectly sculptured butt and very firm charms
And the reason I enjoy the game is that Lord_Xanatos and others have that path, which they enjoy, and I can leave them to it. But it's completely opposite and opposed, to what I enjoy - I play the lesbian route - at the moment focused on Ellie because that's where the content is, and will only play the lesbian route. I see Dylan as more of an antagonist. Hell, I like Liam more than I like Dylan. It wouldn't surprise me if some of you guys see Ellie in a similar way.

My point is they're are the same characters, in the same game, but the different branches and the different routes means we can each enjoy the game in our own way, even if they're completely opposite.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And the reason I enjoy the game is that Lord_Xanatos and others have that path, which they enjoy, and I can leave them to it. But it's completely opposite and opposed, to what I enjoy - I play the lesbian route - at the moment focused on Ellie because that's where the content is, and will only play the lesbian route. I see Dylan as more of an antagonist. Hell, I like Liam more than I like Dylan. It wouldn't surprise me if some of you guys see Ellie in a similar way.

My point is they're are the same characters, in the same game, but the different branches and the different routes means we can each enjoy the game in our own way, even if they're completely opposite.
I enjoy the lesbian route and Alyssa is tops for me.I do have other routes saved because I want to try and max my experience of all the other routes.
But I am also intrigued by the pool event with Dylan and Amber and the reaction it may have on Sophia as discussed with Lord_Xanatos

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019

That's where we differ, I may not like Ellie's attitude because she could be better, but what I don't like is just the attitude, it's ridiculous to see Ellie as an antagonist, they're brother and sister!! why would I see her as an antagonist?. If I'm just not into lesbian stuff then I just simply don't do lesbian stuff and skip those moments but going as far as to hate her or see her as the enemy...between siblings? in the same family? from the same mother?? it just doesn't make any sense at all to look at them in an antagonistic role for either of them. It's not war nor a fight, and looking at it for Sophia's affections? that also doesn't make sense.

But I do agree we can all enjoy the game in our own way with different routes, branches, and choices. If I'm to hate someone that would be Bennet and Aiden, they're actually designed for that. That's why I can also leave them to it if their paths are different than mine but with first and foremost respect for their preferences as well as in return.

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
I try to play but damn, what lack of pace. Seems like a blue balls simulator to me.
The renders are great but the story it's a bit slow, got try again another time maybe when it's finished but right now i dont like, sorry.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey Alley_Cat
I have just heard back from L&P.

Tan was very manually edited. And Sophia is still G3.
Seems to be the standard answer from devs. Many characters are very slightly morphed, and devs seem to be very protective of the hours it takes to get it to their liking.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes