armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hiring someone with L&P' talent and passion for this game is not going to be easy and will take sometime.
Even if he does hire someone I can still see L&P doing the created scenes and rendered scenes himself(makes up over 85% of the total work) so would it really speed things up?
Quiting his side job could yield better results .
We have plenty of time.At least 6 more years before the game is done,maybe even 8.More than enough time to find help.
I try to play but damn, what lack of pace. Seems like a blue balls simulator to me.
The renders are great but the story it's a bit slow, got try again another time maybe when it's finished but right now i dont like, sorry.
We probably won't see you in this thread for at least 5 more years.Best case scenario.

Last edited:

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
Karl Smith please do not post any links until you have 3 posts! Your messages will not be seen by anyone until approved by staff. Many words are also blocked due to common usage in spam messages. This also affects signatures, profile posts and profile information. Profile posts do not count towards your 3 minimum posts

Easylovingcpl

Aug 1, 2019
Moments like these are why I like the game so much. Closeness and Intimacy between Mother & Son...with love :love: :love:
View attachment 516975
View attachment 516978
View attachment 516980
View attachment 516981
View attachment 516982
View attachment 516983
View attachment 516984
View attachment 516986
View attachment 516987
View attachment 516989
View attachment 516988
View attachment 516991

Very few games show the relationship like this, there's another example but who knows when or even if it will ever be updated, another is "Mirror Mine" but it's still in its beginnings and is doing it alright but AWAM...it's getting done right and in such excellent way throughout the game and looks promising in the future updates. That's why I like this game so much and this path.
I totally agree. This is why we love this game.

Feb 7, 2018
This is correct, he did set that goal ages ago - But then he did upgrade his hardware around the 4.5k - 5k range (I forget when exactly).
So, it was OK to lure new patrons with false promises all this time? Let me guess, he conveniently forgot about it?!

Right now he's got dual 2080s, any more advanced graphics hardware would be an investment of thousands of dollars per card and would only grant him an incremental increase in rendering speed.
Going by what he has said since upgrading, he's pretty much reached a ceiling in terms of his rendering PC specs, at least for commercially available hardware.
That's strange, because the massive hardware "face-lift" just shifted to the next goal. :unsure: Well, at least, he's not promising faster updates anymore.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
tbh if he at least could assume that he did bad and move on to get help with new people that he choose himself to get faster update he'll surely get a lot more patreon but rn it just feels like it's going to be finished in 5 years or more i mean 0.5 update every 4 month? really? i really love this game and i would love to support him but 1.5 update every years?..

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I hope as soon as possible, but first let him fix a door lock and repair jacuzzi, and then he can go away :unsure: :giggle:
I think what amuses me about the door lock is that fixing it really isn't hard - I've changed door locks myself - it's not rocket science!!

It'll probably be easier to hire someone to fix the jacuzzi - Sophia may need to organise it, but Liam can pay for it. Is it the inside or outside tub that is broken? I don't recall her using either in my playthrough

Reactions: wynlard

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
It'll probably be easier to hire someone to fix the jacuzzi - Sophia may need to organise it, but Liam can pay for it. Is it the inside or outside tub that is broken? I don't recall her using either in my playthrough
The one outside, the water it's not plugged to the jacuzzi so it's not working. It makes sense if you haven't seen it in your playthrough, the jacuzzi problem takes place in a conversation with Dylan about Aiden that then leads to the foot massage in her bathroom tub and then the mall. That's why we keep talking about getting the Jacuzzi fixed beside the door lock. :) Tremendous big fancy house, and yet, they still can't fix a single door lock and plug the water to the Jacuzzi, the irony can't go unnoticed. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
... Tremendous big fancy house, and yet, they still can't fix a single door lock and plug the water to the Jacuzzi, the irony can't go unnoticed. :LOL:
That's precisely why I'm so critical of most of the characters. Sam gets to perv on Sophia purely because Dylan doesn't want to mow the lawn. I get that if Liam and Sophia come from conservative families they're used to simply paying someone else to do it, but that doesn't stop Dylan (or Ellie for that matter) from at least attempting to fix these problems. Imagine how grateful Ellie would be if Dylan fixed the lock! She might even be nicer to him.

Reactions: paginou and nexer
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes