ttrevc

May 2, 2019
We have see great possibilities of Lesbian paths: Sophia/Ellie (already started), Patricia/Ellie(Ellie wants to try, Patricia is very kinky so she will do it), Sophia/Alyssa (high possibility). Have you consideret the possibility between Patricia/Dylan? Or this is very unlikely to work? or Dylan/Alyssa?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
We have see great possibilities of Lesbian paths: Sophia/Ellie (already started), Patricia/Ellie(Ellie wants to try, Patricia is very kinky so she will do it), Sophia/Alyssa (high possibility). Have you consideret the possibility between Patricia/Dylan? Or this is very unlikely to work? or Dylan/Alyssa?
Dylan and Patricia will not be, it confirmed a long time ago. And they just don't have any interactions or common events. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

ttrevc

May 2, 2019
Dylan and Patricia will not be, it confirmed a long time ago. And they just don't have any interactions or common events. :unsure:
It's a shame, Patricia could teach or do things (very naughty also) with her that he cant do with Sophia or Amber

yp119

May 9, 2019
This is what is wrote on the web page.

I'll quit my side job so I can spend even more time developing the game!
Furthermore, I'll try to hire someone to help me out with the project!

No discussions here will change L&P mind,we will just have to wait and see.
So I am going to talk about Goddess Sophia and all the naughty things I can imagine her doing with Alyssa
So did he quitted his side job yet ?

D

Deleted member 1882153

Isn't that what is usually meant by "charms"?
I'm still hoping for the ladies to experience "passion" with extreme nipple arousal without the clothing. All the sexy words mean nothing without the visuals. If there's ever a "poll" on nipples, I vote for "passion"! Bigger is better.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
The funny thing is, the "massive" hardware upgrade was originally promised in the 6,5k goal. I'm curious, what was the excuse for that...
This is correct, he did set that goal ages ago - But then he did upgrade his hardware around the 4.5k - 5k range (I forget when exactly).
Right now he's got dual 2080s, any more advanced graphics hardware would be an investment of thousands of dollars per card and would only grant him an incremental increase in rendering speed.
Going by what he has said since upgrading, he's pretty much reached a ceiling in terms of his rendering PC specs, at least for commercially available hardware.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes