ttrevc

May 2, 2019
I also wonder how many people on this forum who complain about the game are Patreons.respect to all
I think the complaining it's because the game it's so good that all we want more and more, L&P knows how to tempt with the scenes in the game, and all this details needs his time, the game it's like a drug that makes you addict. That's why are so much complaining about it, be or not a patreon, but the things should be take with respect, the angry will not make the game goes faster, specially right now, after surgery.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
No one knows better than himself, we are telling our thinkings (theories) about the future of the game, based on hints and things that L&P have said and things that we like and dont like to see, but im sure that all the people wants that this game go faster. So, we hope the best and wait L&P answer about this subject.
I think the dev hasn't to answer anything since he first attached promises to goals. all he has to do is keep his promises every time a goal is reached. And this must clearly affect development pace and amount of content since he always justified the very slow pace by his studies and side job. That means no more excuses.

Reactions: Julius Ash

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think the complaining it's because the game it's so good that all we want more and more, L&P knows how to tempt with the scenes in the game, and all this details needs his time, the game it's like a drug that makes you addict. That's why are so much complaining about it, be or not a patreon, but the things should be take with respect, the angry will not make the game goes faster, specially right now, after surgery.
The game is like a drug just look at how many pages this forum has generated.Also I feel the pain on the slow updates but there are plenty of other games out there to play while waiting for AWAM

Reactions: Mikk88 and farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think the dev hasn't to answer anything since he first attached promises to goals. all he has to do is keep his promises every time a goal is reached. And this must clearly affect development pace and amount of content since he always justified the very slow pace by his studies and side job. That means no more excuses.
This is what is wrote on the web page.

I'll quit my side job so I can spend even more time developing the game!
Furthermore, I'll try to hire someone to help me out with the project!

No discussions here will change L&P mind,we will just have to wait and see.
So I am going to talk about Goddess Sophia and all the naughty things I can imagine her doing with Alyssa

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

ttrevc

May 2, 2019
It's a normal reaction that almost all people have felt (that knows this subject), we also feel like that but at the same time we still have at least a litte hope that he will fulfill his promise, so we are focusing more in the what will happen inside the game (future scenes)

The game is like a drug just look at how many pages this forum has generated.Also I feel the pain on the slow updates but there are plenty of other games out there to play while waiting for AWAM
yes, it is true

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Wasn't there a post from L&P explaining what ttrevc is trying to say? That yes, he had reached the goal, but finding someone he can trust with the quality of the game is going to take time?
Oh! I didn't see that. So, he came with this excuse after reaching the goal? If he was honest with his promises He could have started looking for someone while approaching the goal since it was sure he was going to reach it. But he'll soon reach the final goal, right? So, even if he won't be able to hire someone immediately still three factors which will improve the game pace significantly. Quitting the side job, improving the equipment performances and quitting college. Will he bring some other excuses about these factors? Again no excuses to keep the same pace and make the game last 10 years.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's a normal reaction that almost all people have felt (that knows this subject), we also feel like that but at the same time we still have at least a litte hope that he will fulfill his promise, so we are focusing more in the what will happen inside the game (future scenes)
I have imagined so many future scenes that I had to double my meds dosage

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Hey old dog, you need to put some pressure on the dev to make him go faster, so you'll use less imagination and less meds. Slow pace isn't healthy for old dogs ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This made me smile

I also would like to warn everyone who's expecting any inappropriate hard core stuff! There won't be any. Everyone who liked the game for what it is yet, an erotic VN with high focus on dialogues, beautiful renders and a slow development, will also like this update!
inappropriate hard core stuff!Could mean almost anything

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The problem I find is that this game is so unique - female protag with a lesbian route, there are so few games like it, which makes finding games to play in the meantime hard. But that's why I do Fan Art.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
We ALL have imagined so many future scenes, dialogue, feelings, reactions, consequences, chain of events leading somewhere we would like and yet we are not sure of any of it until we play the updates. The game is that good that we love AND hate the choices, the characters, the possible results and we're nowhere near the endings.

I agree that complaining is pointless and futile, even more so if you're not a Patreon, it won't make the game be updated any quicker nor released any sooner, all there is to do is to wait, play other games, discuss in here and if time allows, do some real-life things hahaha. I agree that it's like a drug, personally, this is the thread I comment the most than any other even when I have played several other games found in this forum, and I like this game and love Goddess Sophia. :cool:

This made me smile

I also would like to warn everyone who's expecting any inappropriate hard core stuff! There won't be any. Everyone who liked the game for what it is yet, an erotic VN with high focus on dialogues, beautiful renders and a slow development, will also like this update!
Good, the reason why I like this is precisely the erotism, the focus on dialogues, renders and slow development making it realistic and believable than just hardcore stuff and if in need of that there are several other games.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wasn't there a post from L&P explaining what ttrevc is trying to say? That yes, he had reached the goal, but finding someone he can trust with the quality of the game is going to take time?

I'm rendering while creating the scenes. And while I'm rendering, I still have to adjust things. So it wouldn't make any sense to let someone else do it. Esepcially because most of my scenes are huge and own created. So someone else would need all the files and I'd need to spend a lot of times to chat with him/her and explain everything.. I already thought a lot about help but in my case it's not that easy over the internet.
The talk is not about "choice". I'd like to have some help. The question is how does such kind of help look like, regarding that it really makes the development faster. I got 2 Titan RTX Gpu's, so rendering is not really the main problem. It's much more the creation of the scenes process and the aspiration for flawless detailed renders. I'll still release a post about this topic, describe how my working process looks like, and would like to listen your offers and ideas to this topic. I'm also interested to speed up the development. But my game is a monster with extremely big and detailed scenes. If you know somebody who has experience with similar scenes and level of detail, you can recommend me someone.

Feb 7, 2018
Oh! I didn't see that. So, he came with this excuse after reaching the goal? If he was honest with his promises He could have started looking for someone while approaching the goal since it was sure he was going to reach it. But he'll soon reach the final goal, right? So, even if he won't be able to hire someone immediately still three factors which will improve the game pace significantly. Quitting the side job, improving the equipment performances and quitting college. Will he bring some other excuses about these factors? Again no excuses to keep the same pace and make the game last 10 years.
The funny thing is, the "massive" hardware upgrade was originally promised in the 6,5k goal. I'm curious, what was the excuse for that?

ttrevc

May 2, 2019
This made me smile

This L&P's post it's like a relief but at the same time makes you some kind headache wondering what he defines by: inappropriate hard core stuff

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This L&P's post it's like a relief but at the same time makes you some kind headache wondering what he defines by: inappropriate hard core stuff
Yea it would be nice for a yes no answer
We have had some BDSM,very mild incident,but that is open to people's interpretation.Some will it as BDSM others will not

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

I'm rendering while creating the scenes. And while I'm rendering, I still have to adjust things. So it wouldn't make any sense to let someone else do it. Esepcially because most of my scenes are huge and own created. So someone else would need all the files and I'd need to spend a lot of times to chat with him/her and explain everything.. I already thought a lot about help but in my case it's not that easy over the internet.
The talk is not about "choice". I'd like to have some help. The question is how does such kind of help look like, regarding that it really makes the development faster. I got 2 Titan RTX Gpu's, so rendering is not really the main problem. It's much more the creation of the scenes process and the aspiration for flawless detailed renders. I'll still release a post about this topic, describe how my working process looks like, and would like to listen your offers and ideas to this topic. I'm also interested to speed up the development. But my game is a monster with extremely big and detailed scenes. If you know somebody who has experience with similar scenes and level of detail, you can recommend me someone.
Yep, that was the post. And speaking as someone who tries to recreate his scenes for FA, it's no small task. The amount of small details like landscaping through the windows is mind-boggling!!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yep, that was the post. And speaking as someone who tries to recreate his scenes for FA, it's no small task. The amount of small details like landscaping through the windows is mind-boggling!!
Yea it is as I am now only just finding that out for myself

Reactions: Alley_Cat

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
The funny thing is, the "massive" hardware upgrade was originally promised in the 6,5k goal. I'm curious, what was the excuse for that?

The crazy thing is that the dev himself is promising faster rendering and quicker update-versions when he reachs that goal. But some dreamers here are finding excuses for him to keep the same pace. He's delivering a half playable day update every 4 months while he's studying and working part time. Isn't he supposed to deliver much faster if he quit studies, work, and face-lift hardware as promised?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes