Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
That's precisely why I'm so critical of most of the characters. Sam gets to perv on Sophia purely because Dylan doesn't want to mow the lawn. I get that if Liam and Sophia come from conservative families they're used to simply paying someone else to do it, but that doesn't stop Dylan (or Ellie for that matter) from at least attempting to fix these problems. Imagine how grateful Ellie would be if Dylan fixed the lock! She might even be nicer to him.
I agree with you, and I actually want that! Because personally I F***ing hate sibling rivalry in games, stories, movies, etc. I hate it in Assassin's Creed Syndicate and I hate it here too. I'm also quite critical about some characters like Amber's son, but for the record, I HATE Bennet and Aiden and I want to see them suffer.

I wish to imagine that very much if only that could happen eventually but in the meantime, I suppose I have to settle with this...
screenshot0018.png
screenshot0015.png
screenshot0017.png
screenshot0016.png

So at the very least, Dylan cooks for his sister too and I like that. :)(y)

You forgot about the dishwasher
Damn! and it makes sense because Dylan has been washing the dishes because of it and the deal. I just didn't want to add more fuel to the fire. Even the bathroom downstairs is or was suppose to be broken. :FacePalm::LOL:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The one outside, the water it's not plugged to the jacuzzi so it's not working. It makes sense if you haven't seen it in your playthrough, the jacuzzi problem takes place in a conversation with Dylan about Aiden that then leads to the foot massage in her bathroom tub and then the mall. That's why we keep talking about getting the Jacuzzi fixed beside the door lock. :) Tremendous big fancy house, and yet, they still can't fix a single door lock and plug the water to the Jacuzzi, the irony can't go unnoticed. :LOL:
You forgot about the dishwasher

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It is in the best сase, at worst 31th or 1 february. I hope that he will make surgery without problems, it's important, and return and continue development from the 28th.
We should ask him to take an autograph from Miyeon and Soyeon.
I hope as soon as possible, but first let him fix a door lock and repair jacuzzi, and then he can go away :unsure: :giggle:
Common,we all know what is Liam doing during his "business trips".
He is having sex with Dylan and Ellie's grandmother.After all this is fucking incest game if I can parafrase Sunset Overdrive.
Who are they? Only thing I know about Korea is my friend that fangirls over BTS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You could ask the Janitor to help fix the jacuzzi ,dishwasher depending on choices made in the game, he is very polite to Goddess Sophia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
After dropping Zac home and getting back home and then Bennet's dinner and back to her home before watching tv with Ellie.
Ah. Found it in the code. Since I don't go to the Bennett dinners, I don't get that scene, and Sophia cooks dinner. I do find it a little amusing that you need Dylan >= 37 for him to do the dishes if he cooks.

We should ask him to take an autograph from Miyeon and Soyeon.
Who are they? Only thing I know about Korea is my friend that fangirls over BTS.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ah. Found it in the code. Since I don't go to the Bennett dinners, I don't get that scene, and Sophia cooks dinner. I do find it a little amusing that you need Dylan >= 37 for him to do the dishes if he cooks.

Maybe these two maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Mikk88 and armion82

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I didn't know that Sophia would cook something instead because in my game Sophia goes to the dinner but walks out, hahaha nor did I know about the number of points for Dylan to do the dishes if he cooks, I'm now using unren so I have like 104 filthy points and 104 Dylan points. Good to know the alternatives since I don't know where to read the codes, thanks! :)

Them and because of KDA...Jennie from Blackpink and all from Twice... :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: 35gre and Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I didn't know that Sophia would cook something instead because in my game Sophia goes to the dinner but walks out, hahaha nor did I know about the number of points for Dylan to do the dishes if he cooks, I'm now using unren so I have like 104 filthy points and 104 Dylan points. Good to know the alternatives since I don't know where to read the codes, thanks! :)
Another reason I like quoting the code instead of screencaps. There two different scenes are:
day17_Evening_alone_watching_TV and day17_Back_home_after_dinner_with_Bennett, so a quick search using those will reveal the different dialogues and the requirements for each.

One of the things I'm finding curious about the game design is that a lot of you guys are complimenting Dylan about how helpful he is, and it appears he can be helpful at times, but you only get those scenes if Sophia puts in the effort at the start of the game.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Another reason I like quoting the code instead of screencaps. There two different scenes are:
day17_Evening_alone_watching_TV and day17_Back_home_after_dinner_with_Bennett, so a quick search using those will reveal the different dialogues and the requirements for each.

One of the things I'm finding curious about the game design is that a lot of you guys are complimenting Dylan about how helpful he is, and it appears he can be helpful at times, but you only get those scenes if Sophia puts in the effort at the start of the game.
Dylan can do what he wants he is still a creep in my eyes,but he is helping Sophia and showing her the attention that she needs,so I guess he cant be all that bad

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Xydal and paginou

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
One day...My Goddess!! one day....I hope!!! and if not like that then something very very similar. Thanks very much for the images!! Love them! :love:

Well...what can I say?...yes indeed! hehe, that's the first option I clicked on from the start besides the filthy option and from then on I continued like that, then I started saving a lot to get quick access to other paths if I choose to check them. if it's a relationship then both need to put some effort into it, both Sophia & Dylan, and then watch it progress and evolve, at least that's the way I see it. I think it's pretty much the same thing between Sophia & Ellie even when I personally don't know for sure.

Dylan can do what he wants he is still a creep in my eyes,but he is helping Sophia and showing her the attention that she needs,so I guess he cant be that bad
Hehehe, well I'm not going to dwell into defending Dylan regarding being a "creep" but yeah, he is helping Sophia, he cares for Sophia, he wants to please her, like with the foot massage, and obviously, he wants to get something in return too, it's not like anyone who gives attention, care and love wouldn't want to receive that in return, and he doesn't even get as much as he would like to but he still takes what Sophia is willing to give at the specific moment. So yeah, he can't be that bad. :cool: (y)

Dylan the teenager with hormones that are on are on steroids.He just comes across as desperate to achieve something with Sophia .Ok he does help Sophia out around the house and pay her attention but always with an alterer motive in mind.
This is not an anti Dylan rant it is just how I see him,but he does make Sophia feel wanted and desired so it cannot be all that bad
I understand and respect your point of view, I do, I may have arguments about it but it'll be making a long post so...no haha. At least yeah, he makes Sophia feel wanted, desired, and loved, and she in return loves him, trusts him, enjoys it, and loves teasing him to an extent...so far, so yeah it can not be all that bad. Time will tell how it progresses and evolves between them.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
One day...My Goddess!! one day....I hope!!! and if not like that then something very very similar. Thanks very much for the images!! Love them! :love:

I see it now, I don't know how to look for them and everything else so all I can do is use unren, give the points necessary, skip through and check the scene, that's why I have so many save files of almost every moment of clickable choices in order to take the different path than the one I'm actually in and get the scene, that's how I got the swimming pool event thanks to Old dog and the nightclub event, by the way, thanks for helping me out with the latter. :cool:

Well...what can I say?...yes indeed! hehe, that's the first option I clicked on from the start besides the filthy option and from then on I continued like that, then I started saving a lot to get quick access to other paths if I choose to check them. if it's a relationship then both need to put some effort into it, both Sophia & Dylan and then watch it progress and evolve. At least that's the way I see it.

Hehehe, well I'm not going to dwell into defending Dylan regarding being a "creep" but yeah, he is helping Sophia, he cares for Sophia, he wants to please her, like with the foot massage, and obviously he wants to get something in return too, it's not like anyone who gives attention, care and love wouldn't want to receive that in return, and he doesn't even get as much as he would like to but he still takes what Sophia is willing to give at the specific moment. So yeah, he can't be that bad. :cool: (y)
Dylan the teenager with hormones that are on are on steroids.He just comes across as desperate to achieve something with Sophia .Ok he does help Sophia out around the house and pay her attention but always with an alterer motive in mind.
This is not an anti Dylan rant it is just how I see him,but he does make Sophia feel wanted and desired so it cannot be all that bad

Last edited:
Reactions: Kai Andersen

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019

I see it now, I don't know how to look for them and everything else so all I can do is use unren, I give the points necessary, skip through and check the scene in question, that's why I have so many save files of almost every moment of clickable choices in order to take the different path than the one I'm actually in and get the scene. That's the way how I got the swimming pool event thanks to Old dog and the nightclub event, which by the way, thanks for helping me out with the latter. (y)

Well...what can I say?...yes indeed! hehe, that's the first option I clicked on from the start besides the filthy option and from then on I continued like that, then I started saving a lot to get quick access to other paths if I choose to check them. if it's a relationship then both need to put some effort into it, both Sophia & Dylan and then watch it progress and evolve, at least that's the way I see it. I think it's pretty much the same thing between Sophia & Ellie even when I personally don't know for sure.

Hehehe, well I'm not going to dwell into defending Dylan regarding being a "creep" but yeah, he is helping Sophia, he cares for Sophia, he wants to please her, like with the foot massage, and obviously he wants to get something in return too, it's not like anyone who gives attention, care and love wouldn't want to receive that in return, and he doesn't even get as much as he would like to but he still takes what Sophia is willing to give at the specific moment. So yeah, he can't be that bad. :cool: (y)
How to get code for Android can u tell

FieryRage

Jan 13, 2020
I personally am loving the game thus far. I understand why some may not be as into it as others given there's no sex scenes as of yet, but I love a slow burner and just being teased in general. Watching Sophia slow but surely become more corrupted by her desires, and the desires of those around her. So, as far as the pacing of the story and the character development. I'd give it a 9/10. I only have a few minor complaints. Those being the overuse of a few words, like Furthermore.. Moreover.. The younger character one minute sound there age, then talk like they're much older. Then towards the end, The writing becomes a little like it has been written by someone who speaks English as a second language. But, it's not so bad that you can't still follow the story. And, like I said. These really are just minor little things.
I know the end is still a long ways off, but the game is well on it's way to being something great.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes