Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You know that I hope for that as well. I just think those might be the longest events for the update.
If/when Bennet has sex with Sophia what else is there left for him?I would say the same for Aiden as well,once the tasks he has given Sophia has been completed.I know L&P has no idea about what to do with Bennet once the saga is completed with him.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
If/when Bennet has sex with Sophia what else is there left for him?I would say the same for Aiden as well,once the tasks he has given Sophia has been completed.I know L&P has no idea about what to do with Bennet once the saga is completed with him.

Yeah, I don't think there'll be any much else for him to do and that's probably only by player's choice, I'm still curious what will happen with his story according to the walkthrough if Sophia just walks away before the proposal because the storyline could already be over:

"Mr. Bennett will demand that Sophia takes her panties off while this dinner. Sophia can do it (F > GW) and
get Filthy +1 for that. Or refuse (Good Wife +1) and drive home, which will be the end of this storyline!"

"Mr. Bennett is going to prove Sophia that his dick is as big as his ego and press her foot against his
manhood. Sophia can calm down afterwards and get Filthy +1. Or telling him to go to hell and drive
home (Good Wife +1), which will be the end of this storyline!"

As for Aiden, we both know there are two ways to deal with him and after that, be done with him. Do we really need more of Bennet for L&P to know what to do with him once the saga is over? just get rid of him once we're done with any option and continue with the main story and the main characters or just bring a new character if he wants to. :unsure:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, I don't think there'll be any much else for him to do and that's probably only by player's choice, I'm still curious what will happen with his story according to the walkthrough if Sophia just walks away before the proposal because the storyline could already be over:

"Mr. Bennett will demand that Sophia takes her panties off while this dinner. Sophia can do it (F > GW) and
get Filthy +1 for that. Or refuse (Good Wife +1) and drive home, which will be the end of this storyline!"

"Mr. Bennett is going to prove Sophia that his dick is as big as his ego and press her foot against his
manhood. Sophia can calm down afterwards and get Filthy +1. Or telling him to go to hell and drive
home (Good Wife +1), which will be the end of this storyline!"

As for Aiden, we both know there are two ways to deal with him and after that, be done with him. Do we really need more of Bennet for L&P to know what to do with him once the saga is over? just get rid of him once we're done with any option and continue with the main story and the main characters or just bring a new character if he wants to. :unsure:
You missed out on the 3rd option for Bennet,if it comes through could take the choice out of the players hand.maybe piss off a few people but the option is still there

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, it's very possible. It's a third option though, so maybe it still all depends on the player's choice, in case one chooses the first or second option but that's up to the player and their playthrough, either way, Bennet is soon gone and Aiden will follow.
I think Aiden and Bennet are only there to (obviously) corrupt Sophia but only up to a certain point, so maybe people will not get the obvious ending that some people think.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'd be curious to know how many voting patrons even play Aiden's tasks. If they don't, they might not even care about the dress.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'd be curious to know how many voting patrons even play Aiden's tasks. If they don't, they might not even care about the dress.
I know that some people where not happy with certain parts of Aiden's path but I have not seen many people mention Aiden or Bennet on the patreon page.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes