lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
hello anyone know why the next update does not move on the pantreon site? thanks
the autor of the game is in korea for a surgery.he is coming back at the end of the month.my guess late march middle of april best case scenario

Reactions: mikie

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don’t think that Ellie needs to be teaching to kiss. But virgin and inexperienced Dylan definitely needs teaching.
Virgin doesn't mean you don't know how to kiss.
Actually it means. In game says that Dylan never had a girlfriend and he does not know how to handle with girls at all because he is shy. This is the main reason why Sophia helps him.
And this is not a prove at all.Just because Dylan is a virgin and don't kave eperience with kissing,that doesn't make it universal truth.
One of my ex despite being a virgin knows how to kiss way better than some "experienced" girls.

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Virgin doesn't mean you don't know how to kiss.
Actually it means. In game says that Dylan never had a girlfriend and he does not know how to handle with girls at all because he is shy. This is the main reason why Sophia helps him.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
We don't actually know if Ellie is a virgin or not - she still might be - she is just far more confident than Dylan is. And one hell of a kisser.

I'm a little curious that no-one appears to consider the pool scene a sex scene, akin to a HJ or BJ. I haven't played the scene myself so I don't know.

D

Deleted member 1882153

Oh Man,,,, you beat me to it :)
I heard there is a 2 week incubation period (or it takes 2 weeks) for the Coronavirus to surface. People can go to a lot of places and can do a lot of damage in 2 weeks if they were infected, in the first place. This has the potential to be some deep serious crap. In the States, they're saying not to travel to China, but they are not stopping people coming here from China. It doesn't make much sense to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1882153

No.
Unless one sex scene with husband on good wife route is enough for you.
Actually the filthy route despite not having sex for Sophia so far is way hotter. Especially if you go all out.
Neil and Amber have an animated sex scene that Sophia watches, in the darkness, from her balcony.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: asd33asd33
D

Deleted member 1882153

We don't actually know if Ellie is a virgin or not - she still might be - she is just far more confident than Dylan is. And one hell of a kisser.

I'm a little curious that no-one appears to consider the pool scene a sex scene, akin to a HJ or BJ. I haven't played the scene myself so I don't know.
There isn't much of a visual for this scene. It's mostly left up to the imagination and the script to carry the scene.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I think some tender kissing on breast + licking the nipples will do for me for a start. :love:

To quote a very smart, old gentleman:
"You don't have to go leaping straight to the clitoris like a bull at the gate"
When Ellie touched Sophia's ass, I was almost sure that she would with excitement touch her pussy :love: But Liam ruined everything:cautious:
which route will this be?
Aiden or dylan?
Handmade route :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
any news on how L&P is going to deliver on his promise to his patrons on reaching his 3rd goal of 6.5K US dollars...
just curious about how we will get faster updates..
kinda 4 months gaps between updates SUCKS and with surgery this time I think it might stretch to 5-6 months... i.e. next update might come in JUNE 2020.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes