Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He doesn't or he won't. He is very very protective of Sophia regarding sam or in a case with soccer's teammate Darnell, of course depending on the player's choice.
View attachment 531263
View attachment 531264
View attachment 531261
View attachment 531262
View attachment 531266
View attachment 531273
View attachment 531275
View attachment 531279
View attachment 531276 View attachment 531267
View attachment 531268

That's why I can't wait to see the moment Dylan finds out what Aiden has been forcing Sophia to do for his tasks and the Self-Defense lessons in the next updates. :unsure:

Zac also gets annoyed, maybe he is also is protecting Alyssa if they have some secret relationship. :unsure: :cool:
Could be fun.Dylan finds out what Aiden's is doing to Sophia,Sophia finds out what Amber is doing to Dylan and Sophia's Students turn against Aiden and threaten him to leave Sophia alone...

Reactions: paginou

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Could be fun.Dylan finds out what Aiden's is doing to Sophia,Sophia finds out what Amber is doing to Dylan and Sophia's Students turn against Aiden and threaten him to leave Sophia alone...
A chain reaction it's always fun! cause and effect. I'm sure Dylan will be pissed off once he finds out what Aiden has been forcing Sophia to do. I wonder though, how will Sophia feel or reacts when she finds out what Amber is doing with Dylan. :unsure: I believe we've talked about it before but I still wonder. As for Sophia's students? well, it would be nice to see them bringing down the school bully though I still prefer if Dylan beats the hell out of Aiden. :cool: :devilish:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A chain reaction it's always fun! cause and effect. I'm sure Dylan will be pissed off once he finds out what Aiden has been forcing Sophia to do. I wonder though, how will Sophia feel or reacts when she finds out what Amber is doing with Dylan. :unsure: I believe we've talked about it before but I still wonder. As for Sophia's students? well, it would be nice to see them bringing down the school bully though I still prefer if Dylan beats the hell out of Aiden. :cool: :devilish:
L&P is home in a round 3 days so let us see what teasers he has for us

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
LP is still on Korea now. I don't think that he will have a teaser on the 31st when he arrived at home, not earlier than in the first days of February - no sooner than next week at best.:unsure:
I agree with you Farrah but at least the wait is almost over

Oct 18, 2019
recently became a member of the forum with the game version 0.085. Before this I got acquainted with the texts posted by its permanent members. I don’t understand why many people claiming that they sincerely worry about the fate of the main character and the game as a whole are so negative about Sofia. it’s not about whether it will fall, but about how deep this hole will be. Look at the imagination with which the main character is humiliated and situationally insulted by exposing her as a nymphomaniac, a potential whore who absolutely, even for the sake of her family and friends, does not care about her or their reputation.
Once again, I return to the author’s statement that he would like to make the most realistic novel possible. Understanding that everyone will play their dirty or clean route, I’m talking about the general development trend of the proposed stories.
No one suggested an alternative development of the situation when an adult, independent, beautiful woman "caved in" under the circumstances of force majeure, but in the end, with the help of her son, daughter, Sam, friends and relatives, she solved these problems.
In the story, he is an almost 40 year old lady whose age of sexuality is running out, she wants to get out of the routine of everyday routine a little.
Perhaps Dylan, Sam, Zach, Elly, Alice, Patricia and other characters will “help” her in this, but this will not be as public as the plot is developing now.
It seems to me that the result of the development of the dirty route in this version, Sofia is losing its reputation, the respect of others, the family, will become either a whore or an actress of adult films. You can bring the situation to the point of absurdity when it does not withstand moral upheavals and become a drug addict or an alcoholic and is given to everyone for a dose.
why not consider the plot, when they together in Dylan, Zach and Alice give Aiden and his gang the brains. Uncle Aiden initiates her arrest on a false denunciation (such a topic was held on FanArt), while Marello talks about this incident. He, unexpectedly for a lawyer, became interested in this case, because he remembers his mother, who was never afraid to stand up for his defense in the criminal slums of this city. As a result, Sofia is released from prison, in which, according to the lawyer's orders, the “sitters” harass her. Then the acquaintance of Marello with Sofia and she is invited to the school where the children of Marello study. This branch is completed, and joint disassemblies and problems bring together, very closely bring together all participants in the process.
The situation is moving away from negative publicity and has several developmental vectors of both the main character and individual games with other characters.
It seems to me that games with such heroes that everyone loves should end positively, even if there are separate frivolities on their part.
And in your fantasies you are constantly trying to humiliate the heroine as much as possible, why? Let everything be more harmonious.
Maybe I'm wrong. My opinion is on your court.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
It seems to me that the result of the development of the dirty route in this version, Sofia is losing its reputation, the respect of others, the family, will become either a whore or an actress of adult films. You can bring the situation to the point of absurdity when it does not withstand moral upheavals and become a drug addict or an alcoholic and is given to everyone for a dose.
why not consider the plot, when they together in Dylan, Zach and Alice give Aiden and his gang the brains. Uncle Aiden initiates her arrest on a false denunciation (such a topic was held on FanArt), while Marello talks about this incident. He, unexpectedly for a lawyer, became interested in this case, because he remembers his mother, who was never afraid to stand up for his defense in the criminal slums of this city. As a result, Sofia is released from prison, in which, according to the lawyer's orders, the “sitters” harass her. Then the acquaintance of Marello with Sofia and she is invited to the school where the children of Marello study. This branch is completed, and joint disassemblies and problems bring together, very closely bring together all participants in the process.
Nice scenario. David Fincher could make a good thriller movie. Call him:unsure: :LOL:

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
He doesn't or he won't. He is very very protective of Sophia regarding sam or in a case with soccer's teammate Darnell, of course depending on the player's choice.
View attachment 531263
View attachment 531264
View attachment 531261
View attachment 531262
View attachment 531266
View attachment 531273
View attachment 531275
View attachment 531279
View attachment 531276 View attachment 531267
View attachment 531268

That's why I can't wait to see the moment Dylan finds out what Aiden has been forcing Sophia to do for his tasks and the Self-Defense lessons in the next updates. :unsure:

Zac also gets annoyed, maybe he is also is protecting Alyssa if they have some secret relationship. :unsure: :cool:
which path is it? or is it an anticipation of the next update?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Nice scenario. David Fincher could make a good thriller movie. Call him:unsure: :LOL:
farrah, I'm afraid that in Russia, do not really know the work of David Fincher. Although there is no, "Fight Club" the they, perhaps, all same saw. I think the plot of sergey matveev was greatly influenced by Tolstoy. :sneaky:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes