Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
lolashola, this game is not a book novel. The main thing here is visualization. It is also possible that the translation is not correct in English, which does not reflect all the nuances of this language.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
lolashola, this game is not a book novel. The main thing here is visualization. It is also possible that the translation is not correct in English, which does not reflect all the nuances of this language.
I don’t quite agree, the text part is also very wonderful and well developed, also the entire text in the game is not casual and gives a boost to future events and reveals the characters. This game can be called a book novel. But the text needs to be read and analyzed, not everyone does it.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
farrah, I agree with you. I was just trying to understand lolashola's negative attitude to the text. Most likely, he is not a native English speaker. Well, as for visualization, here I will give you a popular saying: a man loves with his eyes, and a woman with her ears. So, for us men, the main thing is the image. :sneaky:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Man i really got a craving for married Milf MCs after playing this game.
really wish others would also make games with milf MCs and the ones available only 1 other besides this one is dead.
id really like a game about a milf MC with the romancible options being shotas only(obviously teenagers but you know innocent like dylan and sam are in this).
Most of games are dead due to patreon policy, we hope this game doesn't share the same fate like the others

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
I don’t quite agree, the text part is also very wonderful and well developed, also the entire text in the game is not casual and gives a boost to future events and reveals the characters. This game can be called a book novel. But the text needs to be read and analyzed, not everyone does it.
I think text lines are what makes this game outstanding. Most of the games, even the pretty good ones, I tend to skip 70% of the text, which mostly come down to "Oh my god, it's so big!" or "how can my mom act like this, it's insane!" or the all time classic "my mom just gave me a blowjob, cool!"
AWAM text is a true build up, you can read the corruption through the lines, I never skip a single sentence of the game.

D

Deleted member 1188385

This decision is important for Dylan’s attitude toward his mom with other guys!
what thats means? i don't thinks dylan is gonna share his mom.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
This decision is important for Dylan’s attitude toward his mom with other guys!
what thats means? i don't thinks dylan is gonna share his mom.
He doesn't or he won't. He is very very protective of Sophia regarding sam or in a case with soccer's teammate Darnell, of course depending on the player's choice.
screenshot0006.png
screenshot0007.png
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0008.png
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0009.png
screenshot0011.png
screenshot0010.png screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

That's why I can't wait to see the moment Dylan finds out what Aiden has been forcing Sophia to do for his tasks and the Self-Defense lessons in the next updates. :unsure:

Zac also gets annoyed, maybe he is also protecting Alyssa if they have some secret relationship. :unsure: :cool:

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hey, does the game have enough sexual content yet? it doesn't have to be the protagonist, any characters will do.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey, does the game have enough sexual content yet? it doesn't have to be the protagonist, any characters will do.
No.
Unless one sex scene with husband on good wife route is enough for you.
Actually the filthy route despite not having sex for Sophia so far is way hotter.Especially if you go all out.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes