jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
If their was a translation guy working in partners with L&P translation would also move along with rendered scenes as "art edited with PS" moves.
Please mind that translation took like 25 days in previous update. In earlier updates it moved 10% at a time which was usually a day or two.

Good thing about this update is that it seems that there is no branching in story, that's why L&P said this update will be smaller and thus faster than previous update.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If their was a translation guy working in partners with L&P translation would also move along with rendered scenes as "art edited with PS" moves.
Please mind that translation took like 25 days in previous update. In earlier updates it moved 10% at a time which was usually a day or two.

Good thing about this update is that it seems that there is no branching in story, that's why L&P said this update will be smaller and thus faster than previous update.
The previous update is the biggest update we have had so far,so I think it is unfair to compare it to this one.

Cause the next update won't be that long like the last one, it won't take that long anymore. You can always watch the development progress on my site.
As for why it is moving quicker.I have no idea why and I even asked L&P about this but never got a reply.
It could be any number of reasons why this one seems to be moving quicker,including yours maybe.

Last edited:

roro

May 29, 2017
As for why it is moving quicker.I have no idea why and I even asked L&P about this but never got a reply.
It could be any number of reasons why this on seems to be moving quicker.
Maybe He's having a rest from his side job because of the surgery, what gives him more time to work on his game...

roro

May 29, 2017
And as for the update, since his return, he's working fast. I believe the update will be ready on the first week of April, or on the last week of March if we're lucky.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey Nexer how do you get this image
If you play the game 10 000 times you unlock the special naughty mode:)
Joke aside there is no such image in the game.
The previous update is the biggest update we have had so far,so I think it is unfair to compare it to this one.

Cause the next update won't be that long like the last one, it won't take that long anymore. You can always watch the development progress on my site.
It could be any number of reasons why this one seems to be moving quicker,including yours maybe.
Actually the biggest update was the first update of Ren'Py version of the game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1882153

Is there anyone who can suggest games with a large file size?
Not quite sure what you are looking for, but "Foot of the Mountains" comes to mind for some reason. Grindy and repetitive, but it has its moments.

Reactions: roro

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is one update one day with game time?
Yeah, i'm newbie with this game and start last week and yesterday finish Day 17.

Sophia :whistle:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 564512
Is one update one day with game time?
Yeah, i'm newbie with this game and start last week and yesterday finish Day 17.

Sophia :whistle:
This is what you will get with the next update
Morning

• Sophia/Dylan
  • Biology class
  • Sophia/Emma (very small event)
Noon

• Sophia/Sam
  • Start of the announced bonus storyline
  • 1st workday of the 2nd side job (only if Sophia refused the 1st one!)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes