Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do we know if Ikarius is keeping the mod up to date? If not I might have a look. Looks useful for making a mod for Android I promised someone ages ago I'd look into.

Oh, and godoff95, not everyone actually gets the walkthrough. For example it doesn't come with the Android port of the game.

Reactions: legiun

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I was testing the mod out for myself, and restarted a new game, and besides amusing myself with giving Sophia negative points with Dylan, noticed that no-one seems to notice the 2nd floor. The living room, kitchen and presumably study are on the ground floor. The bedrooms and bathrooms are on the 3rd floor. But then what's on the 2nd floor?

And also giggled when Sophia questioned the intelligence of the person deciding to put the corresponding bathrooms on the opposite sides of the corridor. Wouldn't that have been L&P?

Reactions: Old Dog

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
the solution with Aiden, the most comfortable is day 18 .... the solution to avoid Bennet is day 18 .... maybe day 18 is presented as an option, quit your job and forget all those who they harass her
Or on Sophia's behalf, Morello pays a visit to the school and sends these 2 lovable villains scurrying off, trembling in abject fear with tails tucked between their legs. And thus killing two birds with one stone. Maybe this is what L&P meant when he said Morello was - Quote: "possibly an important character". Just a thought.

• Love
Reactions: Rythan25

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
could i translate this game with any languages (tools) ?
First, you need the originals scripts from the game and knownledge how to translate the dialogs without modify the coding tables, because that will crash the game. Second, you need a text Python editor (Like notepad++ or Atom) to perform the translate from the english dialogs in the game. Is also recommended use Ren'py Studio.

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
I need help!

I'm at the point when Sophia's showering with Ellie during day 17, but of f-ing course I just have 21 points with Ellie and not 22!!! Is there a way I can get 1 point so I can let her kiss Sophia? I cheat code or in the game forlders??? That would be helpful for my nuts lol...
For me the point I was missing was from when you are watching tv and Ellie walks in. I think you have to switch channels before she comes in. I also had 21 points when I first did it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes