lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
so the big event of the first part of the day is the class.ok i hope that the emma event and the second side job increase
sophia lesbian temptation :love:.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-12-28
Release Date: 2019-12-28
Developer: Lust & Passion
Censored: No
Version: 0.09
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - - - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Thank you cheesespread for the links!
Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
For Android game link

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If I recall correctly, although it doesn't look it, it was the shortest of the dresses patrons could vote for.
Yes it looks like it but didnt L&P say that he may lengthen the dress a little?

C2 with a little bit longer skirt would be perfect for that scene in my opinion.

If he changed the lengh of the dress or not I dont know

Last edited:
Reactions: cerebotio2

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
museum guys playable day 18.
Nathalie playable day 12
The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett she'll presumably get on playable day 18.
If Sophia stayed until the end of the dinner.
The first solution, the most "comfortable" one, will be soon on Day 20 (playable day 13). The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18). Both solutions will also require certain decisions before in the game.
Sophia will a busy time on playable day 18
the solution with Aiden, the most comfortable is day 18 .... the solution to avoid Bennet is day 18 .... maybe day 18 is presented as an option, quit your job and forget all those who they harass her

Reactions: Kingkong69

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Tricky to do though without completely mucking up the texture - I personally don't know how he'd do it. If it was a plain texture like Row A was, it wouldn't be a problem. Considering he's trying to put out this update quickly, it probably isn't worth the effort. But we'll just have to wait and see.

the solution with Aiden, the most comfortable is day 18 .... the solution to avoid Bennet is day 18 .... maybe day 18 is presented as an option, quit your job and forget all those who they harass her
That may end up screwing over Dylan though.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I agree with L&P. C2 was perfect. The strapless and midriff reveal combo was great. No idea why the patrons went for the crappier versions....smh

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019

C2 with a little bit longer skirt would be perfect for that scene in my opinion.

If he changed the lengh of the dress or not I dont know
Why ?! Personally I hope he leaves it as it is

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes