Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
To answer your question, the easiest is called Unren. But if you're playing Decisions of Life, it would be better to re-download the game from the OP here.

Decisions of Life is the Patreon friendly version, without the incest scenes, or relationships.

EDIT: If you download the latest version from here, you wont need to edit the character names - but you can if you still want to. Re-downloading will give you additional scenes not in Decisions of Life as well as reset Sophia to "mother"
Can you give the link

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
do you guys believe that L&P has already written the whole story? or that changes will be made depending on the reactions of the patreons. he made remarks regarding the first sex or how we later get rid of aiden or bennett
He already has the 30 playable days worked out, presumably roughly, and can change if he wants/needs to. Old dog has the info on which days you can get rid of Aiden and Bennett, usually on hand.

I'm still looking for a quote from L&P on when we can expect the first sex on the Filthy route. The first sex on the GW route has already happened.

EDIT:

FINALLY FOUND IT!!! Post by L&P can be found here. But to sum up: "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband is planned the first time for playable day 16 and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment! I think it's one of the highlights in the story. "

Last edited:
Reactions: roro

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
He already has the 30 playable days worked out, presumably roughly, and can change if he wants/needs to. Old dog has the info on which days you can get rid of Aiden and Bennett, usually on hand.

I'm still looking for a quote from L&P on when we can expect the first sex on the Filthy route. The first sex on the GW route has already happened.

EDIT:

FINALLY FOUND IT!!! Post by L&P can be found here. But to sum up: "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband is planned the first time for playable day 16 and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment! I think it's one of the highlights in the story. "
Ok, food for debat... whatever it will be, I can’t imagine it hasn’t already been suggested

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ok, food for debat... whatever it will be, I can’t imagine it hasn’t already been suggested
Oh armion82 has been saying playable day 16 is when the fun starts for as longer as I've known, I just didn't know why - I just thought it was a reasonable assumption. I believe the consensus is first lesbian sex.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
bennet gave sophia 2 weeks for her decision to sleep with him , game is in 17 day so that mean no sex for a long time

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
bennet gave sophia 2 weeks for her decision to sleep with him , game is in 17 day so that mean no sex for a long time
Two weeks from the dinner (playable day 10) is playable day 24, not 17. You are assuming that Bennett is the only one outside of GW that Sophia can sleep with. There may be others in the meantime we haven't met yet, like Mr Morello, who we meet the evening of playable day 11. And that's not counting the women, who personally I think have a far greater chance anyway.

Reactions: wynlard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

EDIT:

Concerning Aiden
1) Here a little preview for those who are angry that only by accepting Aiden's tasks, Dylan's storyline continues for now.

The first solution, the most "comfortable" one, will be soon on Day 20 (playable day 13). The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18). Both solutions will also require certain decisions before in the game.

And by the way, practically every game has certain story parts, which are mandatory for the story development even if you don't like it. For example GTA 5. Not everyone liked to play the torture scene but it was part of the main story, so you had to go through it!

For now, Sophia just has no other chance than either continue Aiden's game or send Dylan away. But sending him away right now (day 17) will open another little interesting storyline. That's why this decision! Until then, Aiden's tasks won't be that extreme anyway!

2) I made a little mistake when I was editing the point system. I accidentally deleted Dylan's and Sam's points in the kitchen scene on day 16 (morning), so that if you'd start from the scratch, you wouldn't have enough points with them. But it's edited now.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
museum guys playable day 18.
Nathalie playable day 12
The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett she'll presumably get on playable day 18.
If Sophia stayed until the end of the dinner.
The first solution, the most "comfortable" one, will be soon on Day 20 (playable day 13). The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18). Both solutions will also require certain decisions before in the game.
Sophia will a busy time on playable day 18

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do we know what happens to Dylan on the GW route (refusing Aiden and Bennett at the first opportunity)?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Do we know what happens to Dylan on the GW route (refusing Aiden and Bennett at the first opportunity)?
I don't know but the GW route could be a interesting and I may have to have a look.
Since you can send Dylan away and that stops Aiden, but what happens between the first encounter with Aiden and Dylan leaving who knows.
As for Bennet you can still refuse him and maybe get Dylan's history grade improved,but that will depend on certain things

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2019
mmm by the GW route you mean no Dylan points?, if so well nothing happen with him, we just see him as a lazy boy (his room is a mess) and he is a bit upset to have to leave to the other school

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
mmm by the GW route you mean no Dylan points?, if so well nothing happen with him, we just see him as a lazy boy (his room is a mess) and he is a bit upset to have to leave to the other school
It could be interesting to see how far Sophia or Liam will go concerning experimenting with there sex life.

Reactions: lockerxx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Essentially. Personally I play with only enough Filthy points to get the Ellie and Patricia scenes, and play with no points with any of the male characters. To accept Aiden's blackmail requires 39 Filthy Points, and for Bennett you need F > GW. I haven't tried it lately without cheating, but the most Filthy points I need for my playthrough is only around 12.

Depending on how the game eventually develops, I may even consider going back to a primarily GW route, but max points with the lesbian characters.

As an ex-social worker, I'm waiting for Dylan to take some initiative to fix his problems himself, and Sophia only stepping in if requested. So I'm a little curious if you'll need Dylan points for the breakfast scene next update.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Essentially. Personally I play with only enough Filthy points to get the Ellie and Patricia scenes, and play with no points with any of the male characters. To accept Aiden's blackmail requires 39 Filthy Points, and for Bennett you need F > GW. I haven't tried it lately without cheating, but the most Filthy points I need for my playthrough is only around 12.

Depending on how the game eventually develops, I may even consider going back to a primarily GW route, but max points with the lesbian characters.

As an ex-social worker, I'm waiting for Dylan to take some initiative to fix his problems himself, and Sophia only stepping in if requested. So I'm a little curious if you'll need Dylan points for the breakfast scene next update.
I do know that if you send Dylan to the boarding school the breakfast scene will not happen.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes