PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Cause the next update won't be that long like the last one, it won't take that long anymore. You can always watch the development progress on my site.
I do not know what he has done but I am very happy with the speed of progress so far
if it goes fast, maybe it wouldn't be better to have the update for the whole day?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Now I
Wait ... did L&P actually answer one of my idiotic questions?? With something other than "no spoilers"? Or was he just ruining my fun because I no longer have an excuse to call her Pinky anymore ;) . I was hoping that would last a little longer

There is a difference between sex and sexy. Aiden can still push Sophia past her current limits to be more or more risque, and still not even try and sleep with her. Which is personally what I think he's doing, and doing it a whole lot smarter than Bennett.
I find this pose very sexy,it is not extreme but still very nice
1582112221332.png

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
i just hope he doesnt comproise the quality or number of CGs just to get the update out faster. I liked the length of the last two updates. I dont mind waiting more if it means we get a better product

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Agree, this pose is very sexy, very nice and not extreme. But if I think about next tasks I think sexy and extreme in tandem, why not. What can it be? Everyone has his limits of imagination and tolerance, for me it could be even imposed bestiality or something equally humiliating for Sophia (prostitutuion?). And for this Aiden doesn't have to put his hands on her at all, its even better if he won't and even won't be trying to sleep with her.

Beauchamps

Feb 13, 2020
Sophia and Ellie
I have a problem with the last scene of Sophia and Ellie in the shower. Ellie doesn't offer Sophia to kiss her. Can you tell me what step I forgot to get this scene ?
Thank in advance for your help :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How do I edit character names? I just started the game and its weird that sophia is called landlady.
To answer your question, the easiest is called Unren. But if you're playing Decisions of Life, it would be better to re-download the game from the OP here.

Decisions of Life is the Patreon friendly version, without the incest scenes, or relationships.

EDIT: If you download the latest version from here, you wont need to edit the character names - but you can if you still want to. Re-downloading will give you additional scenes not in Decisions of Life as well as reset Sophia to "mother"

Last edited:
Reactions: roro and Bored7542

Bored7542

Feb 20, 2020
To answer your question, the easiest is called Unren. But if you're playing Decisions of Life, it would be better to re-download the game from the OP here.

Decisions of Life is the Patreon friendly version, without the incest scenes, or relationships.

EDIT: If you download the latest version from here, you wont need to edit the character names - but you can if you still want to. Re-downloading will give you additional scenes not in Decisions of Life as well as reset Sophia to "mother"
Thanks. Milfest lets you pick the names and relationships so I was confused. Especially cause I've seen gameplay with the right names and relationships.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks. Milfest lets you pick the names and relationships so I was confused. Especially cause I've seen gameplay with the right names and relationships.
All good. Unren is still worth getting BTW, since it is also the easiest way to extract the CG, and if you edit "script.rpy", you'll see the relationship stat block, and can edit the points to whatever you want. Greater than 50 should get you to every scene you'll want last I checked.

Bored7542

Feb 20, 2020
All good. Unren is still worth getting BTW, since it is also the easiest way to extract the CG, and if you edit "script.rpy", you'll see the relationship stat block, and can edit the points to whatever you want. Greater than 50 should get you to every scene you'll want last I checked.
That sounds bomb. Time to learn to code.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes