armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Man I was thinking of playing this game and I looked at the devs Patreon. I literally started laughing that some people would buy the excuses he is making for the delays in releases. I usually donate to people's games I play, but wow I suppose if people wanna throw their money away go for it but I wouldn't believe a thing this guys says. I'll pass at least until a final release in 3 years.
The game won't be finished in next 3 years.Try with 6,but if you want to be sure come around in 8 years:)
At playable day 11 will be the first really hot lesbian scene
What event will it be? Sophia/Claire/Marie/Patricia OR Sophia/Alyssa.Could it be one of them or both.That is the question
Also Claire or Marie,cannot remember what one, has already felt Sophia's boobs.
More likely Ellie/Julia.I doubt we will have much lesbian action with Sophia in day 11.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Yes you can do all 12 tasks if you wish,as long as Dylan is not sent away or you refused Aiden's first task,as for sex with Aiden that is debatable.
All of this may change as it did with the Bennet saga.
Ahhhhhhh thank for your answer !
And yes, but after a while L&P will give us this pleasure, to see Sophia being done .......... Finally normally it will end up happening unless he abandons the project before! So in the end even Bennet will have the right to do so if we want to play this story

And again sorry for my english

Reactions: lapalapa and Elemo

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The game won't be finished in next 3 years.Try with 6,but if you want to be sure come around in 8 years:)

More likely Ellie/Julia.I doubt we will have much lesbian action with Sophia in day 11.
Someone responded w "no one will agree with your statement" and like 3 fans of the game already have. Lol

A112548

Jan 14, 2020
anyone know if you can use cheat engine to edit the points in this game? APPARENTLY i've chosen "wrong" and missed quite a few scenes, and REALLY don't want to restart the whole damn game just for that.....i've tried searching via value differences, but no luck.....

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
anyone know if you can use cheat engine to edit the points in this game? APPARENTLY i've chosen "wrong" and missed quite a few scenes, and REALLY don't want to restart the whole damn game just for that.....i've tried searching via value differences, but no luck.....
Use unren to enable console then you can edit the points
ellie = ?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Yes you can do all 12 tasks if you wish,as long as Dylan is not sent away or you refused Aiden's first task,as for sex with Aiden that is debatable.
All of this may change as it did with the Bennet saga.
What makes you think it's “debatable”? This is almost the main storyline and logical. If you don't want to, you don't have to choose.

D

Deleted member 1882153

Man I was thinking of playing this game and I looked at the devs Patreon. I literally started laughing that some people would buy the excuses he is making for the delays in releases. I usually donate to people's games I play, but wow I suppose if people wanna throw their money away go for it but I wouldn't believe a thing this guys says. I'll pass at least until a final release in 3 years.
3 years? That's an aggressive number.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What makes you think it's “debatable”? This is almost the main storyline and logical. If you don't want to, you don't have to choose.
Because it is not definite that this will happen .

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why would Sophia sleep with someone and risk her job (and marriage)? Is there any evidence Sophia thinks of Aiden as anything other than an arrogant little shit?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
try with
Why would Sophia sleep with someone and risk her job (and marriage)? Is there any evidence Sophia thinks of Aiden as anything other than an arrogant little shit?
if he is sam / zac i think sophia will take the risk since her husband didn't fulfill her needs, i wish L&P make aiden got infected with corona virus

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sleeping with her students would risk her job is my main point. She could sleep with Tyler, Carl, Bennet, Jason, Haru or even the movers without this even being an issue.

The risk to her marriage is moot because L&P hasn't had a chance to address it yet.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
What about the neighbor boy? The characters you list outside of Aiden are all pretty secondary and obscure.

Don't think risk of marriage is going to be a any consideration really when it comes to Aiden having sexual relations with Sophia, anymore than it would had Liam seen her wife posing for her son in bikinis by the pool the way she did for example.

Reactions: DERAX12345

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What about the neighbor boy? The characters you list outside of Aiden are all pretty secondary and obscure.

Don't think risk of marriage is going to be a any consideration really when it comes to Aiden having sexual relations with Sophia, anymore than it would had Liam seen her wife posing for her son in bikinis by the pool the way she did for example.
Sam. I didn't mention Dylan or any of the women either. Sam and Dylan are a special case because they already have an established relationship with Sophia, so there can be an emotional connection. Aiden doesn't even have his own relationship stat yet. I don't play the scene - someone like Lord_Xanatos would know better - but Sophia might even like the attention she received during the fashion show.

Sam (and Julia for that matter) may also not even be students at Sophia's school. I'm trying to find that out.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Sam. I didn't mention Dylan or any of the women either. Sam and Dylan are a special case because they already have an established relationship with Sophia, so there can be an emotional connection. Aiden doesn't even have his own relationship stat yet. I don't play the scene - someone like Lord_Xanatos would know better - but Sophia might even like the attention she received during the fashion show.

Sam (and Julia for that matter) may also not even be students at Sophia's school. I'm trying to find that out.
I am very familiar with the game and play all of it's routes. My response was to your point that Sophia wouldn't engage in relations with Aiden with reason being it would risk her marriage, when my point is virtually all of Sophia's actions outside the good wife path, if found out by her husband, could risk a marriage in one way or another.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And my question was whether or not there was any evidence (yet, this is a WIP after all) that Sophia has shown any attraction to Aiden at all. Still waiting for an answer if anyone has one. Same as Bennett if anyone knows.

At least with the case with Dylan and Sam (which is why I mentioned Lord_Xanatos, who keeps track of that more than I do), L&P appears to have written in some form of attraction, even if just a little. Until Aiden gets a relationship stat (which might happen, like it did with Zac), any chance of Aiden sleeping with Sophia appears laughable. Even Bennett has more of a chance. And while the people I mentioned before might be "all pretty secondary and obscure", they are still important enough to have stats.

L&P also mentioned the possibility of a threesome with Liam on the Lesbian Temptation route, which wouldn't risk her marriage in the slightest. In terms of the schoolkids, Emma seems to have the best chance in this regard.

Reactions: tonicase24
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes