bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
I like the slow pace 'ingame', it's about the seduction, the gradual corruption. Game that people fuck everybody in "3 days" or "1 hour of play" is silly, so unrealistic. What i dislike isn't the progression 'ingame' but the time between the updates. Takes so long that you forget about the games. Just wish it was faster the updates.

I cannot pay now but if i could i dunno if i would pay because the time it takes between updates. But i do not think it's
utrageous cos' i know it isn't that simple.
I agree with you 100%. I enjoy the fact that this is not a game were we see someone start cheating and fucking everyone 2 days in. However on the flip side, when we only get 2 updates a year, and some of us including myself have been following this game on here since day 1. It is frustrating waiting so long for some good content. There needs to be a happy medium. And that's were, I believe, people are angry with the dev.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree with you 100%. I enjoy the fact that this is not a game were we see someone start cheating and fucking everyone 2 days in. However on the flip side, when we only get 2 updates a year, and some of us including myself have been following this game on here since day 1. It is frustrating waiting so long for some good content. There needs to be a happy medium. And that's were, I believe, people are angry with the dev.
The patreons are ok with the dev just now,sure there have been some folk but generally they are ok with the speed of the up dates.
I just hope that the progress speed stays the same for this up date and many more.

D

Deleted member 1882153

I agree! The slow pace would be more palatable with quicker updates.

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
Reset the original script3 V 0.9 file so that you don’t download the whole game (I translate into Russian, I wanted to fix the errors)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
There is a lot more that goes into an up date other than size.
Also the progress of the up date is quicker than anybody thought it would be no matter what the size
I don't believe many are thinking that 0.095 will be out later than March/April.

Reactions: Old Dog

DmSt4r69

Feb 25, 2018
Please someone give me a link of the
decisions of life game and elaborate what is the diference of that game to this AWAM thank you

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Decisions of Life is the Patreon version of AWAM - without the incest content - so Sophia is "Landlady" etc. So not worth playing. The only reason to get it is to check the code for things, for example you can tell L&P is planning something since Sam and Amber have the same Landlady/tenant relationship.

Well, Sam, Julia, Zac and Marie are all tenants. Ellie is a "friend", and Patricia is her "best friend"

Last edited:

DmSt4r69

Feb 25, 2018
Decisions of Life is the Patreon version of AWAM - without the incest content - so Sophia is "Landlady" etc. So not worth playing. The only reason to get it is to check the code for things, for example you can tell L&P is planning something since Sam and Amber have the same Landlady/tenant relationship.

Well, Sam, Julia, Zac and Marie are all tenants. Ellie is a "friend", and Patricia is her "best friend"
Thank you so much. Now all i have to do is to wait for the new update :)

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
... you can tell L&P is planning something since Sam and Amber have the same Landlady/tenant relationship...
Would be interesting to see the story start to twist Sam and Amber's relationship that way -
I still think it may just be accidental though - I was playing another incest game (can't remember which one) and there was a scene where the male MC was fighting with the school bully and ended up calling him (the bully) a "Landlady-Fucker!" and for a second it threw me off, until I remembered I was playing an un-incest-patched update of the game and I realized that the author/writer of the game just did a Ctrl+F 'Mother' Replace-with 'Landlady' to some master document of all the game text.

I think there was another time I saw a line in a game where somebody said that something was 'Broken' but the text read 'Friendken' - because the Dev did the same lazy Find-and-Replace for the word 'Bro' - classic.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh, and in Decisions of Life all references to "kids" is taken out, and are referred to as "new adults", especially Dylan and Ellie. I haven't checked for Sam, Julia etc, mainly because there are so few references for it to matter anyway.

Anyone that wants to see the difference, I can easily send you the rpy files.

Is it worth adding the rpa file for DoL to the OP?

EDIT: Is there a screenshot of Sophia peeking into Sam's window from her balcony?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes