Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Sorry guys, Like I said: End of March. :cool:
You mean finished with Created Scenes by end of March, right? Because I see no way an actual game release takes place in March given there is still 20% CS and 35% RS left, and given PT in the past has averaged approximately 5% a day / 20 days + 1-2 days testing.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You mean finished with Created Scenes by end of March, right? Because I see no way an actual game release takes place in March given there is still 20% CS and 35% RS left, and given PT in the past has averaged approximately 5% a day / 20 days + 1-2 days testing.

Hopefully end of this month

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yup, saw that. Hope is a wonderful thing; reality is another thing. :cool:

My original prediction around a month ago for a game release was approximlately April 27th, which I have moved up to approximately April 16th. All just for fun predictions of course. :)
Yea I agree with sometime in April,just to play it safe.
I guess Everything depends on the complexity and the details of the scenes

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Although it's fun to speculate from time to time, I would say at this point it will be released when L&P wants it to be released.

Reactions: Hlextor

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
can't wait for this update, i'am curious what will mr morello do with sophia is he going to exploiting her, or make her feel indebted so she can dump liam and become mr morello wife

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
can't wait for this update, i'am curious what will mr morello do with sophia is he going to exploiting her, or make her feel indebted so she can dump liam and become mr morello wife
That will be the update after. This one is just morning and noon.

D

Deleted member 1882153

Does anyone ever wonder if the Dev, in his update releases, just might be a little sadistic in his nature? There always seems to be a good amount of agony expressed in the posts going from update to update. Or are we all masochists to some extent. We patiently await our AWAM destiny succumbing to the abuses of having to read each others posts. And, in the end, here we are. Back for more, waiting...

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Ha, just popped in to see how progress was going on the next update and what do I see at the top of the page. Exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks Old Dog.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes