Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
for the next update the event of Sam / Sophia is if we do not do the bikini show with him is that right?

if that's it I hope it will be more than Sophia's panties if not c no phew

because if that’s what it means he didn’t even see all of Sophia’s breasts then I hope something will happen

because if it's just to see them completely without more it's a little bad no?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yup, saw that. Hope is a wonderful thing; reality is another thing. :cool:

My original prediction around a month ago for a game release was approximlately April 27th, which I have moved up to approximately April 16th. All just for fun predictions of course. :)
Hope is the real name of Lady Death btw.

Reactions: Matt1

Flufflebutt11

Jun 21, 2017
He creates his scenes with Daz3d and photoshop right?

And purchases the models instead of making them himself?

Just curious what goes into making a game like this.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He creates his scenes with Daz3d and photoshop right?

And purchases the models instead of making them himself?

Just curious what goes into making a game like this.
You mean besides the poses,lighting,facial expressions,landscapes,building.Yes L&P sometimes makes his own stuff.This is just a few things

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And then there's the coding in Ren'Py, which doesn't appear too hard. Luckily the game is fairly linear so far, with four endings.

The main challenge I've found so far while doing fan art is trying to piece together a story using the assets available, which is often a compromise between something off the shelf that might not exactly fit, and making it yourself. L&P appears to primarily do the latter, which I imagine is why updates take comparatively longer.

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
At the moment the janitor has nothing to offer Sophia,she can sort out Bennet on her own and concerning Aiden we may have Dylan sorting him out.
i dont want Sophia to solve her problems with these guys, I want her to get into more trouble and get used by every single man in this game except for her husband of course because its boring

Reactions: DonkeyFace
D

Deleted member 1882153

do you guys recommend any games similar to AWAM?
I don't know if there are any games that are on this level. AWAM stands out and is in a class by itself. Go to the top, right corner of the page and type "games similar to AWAM" in the "search" box. Maybe that will help you.

Reactions: roro and Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
good wife route???
I think most consider the GW route too vanilla to be considered "lewd". Only reason I would consider it is because it's still compatible with the Lesbian route, and most characters on the Filthy route annoy me more than Liam.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i dont want Sophia to solve her problems with these guys, I want her to get into more trouble and get used by every single man in this game except for her husband of course because its boring
Good luck with that one

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think most consider the GW route too vanilla to be considered "lewd". Only reason I would consider it is because it's still compatible with the Lesbian route, and most characters on the Filthy route annoy me more than Liam.
The good wife route could get interesting ,we just have to wait for them to start experimenting with there sex life

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes