Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wait, I almost forgot Emma, Patricia, Zac and Alyssa. We should probably protect them too. Especially since Emma is probably the one smart enough to find the cure.

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Be afraid - I just had a thought: If Sophia doesn't end up with your favourite, who does your favourite end up with?

I know from the beach scene Sophia is thinking of trying to set up Dylan with Christine, and Ellie obviously has Julia (or Logan, not that we like that option), but what about Sam, Zac and Emma? I would assume Emma might end up with one of her new friends, but I have no idea about Sam and Zac. They appear more charming than Dylan, but I usually don't care about them enough to know if they have girlfriends or not.

And for completeness Aiden obviously has Jennifer, and Bennett seems too superficial to end up with anyone. I'm also a little curious about Nathalie and Vicky. Don't they both have boyfriends or something? I might have to check if I have some time ...

EDIT: Oh, and I almost forgot about Alyssa and her "mysterious friend", which I hope we'll find out something about at some stage.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Be afraid - I just had a thought: If Sophia doesn't end up with your favourite, who does your favourite end up with?

I know from the beach scene Sophia is thinking of trying to set up Dylan with Christine, and Ellie obviously has Julia (or Logan, not that we like that option), but what about Sam, Zac and Emma? I would assume Emma might end up with one of her new friends, but I have no idea about Sam and Zac. They appear more charming than Dylan, but I usually don't care about them enough to know if they have girlfriends or not.

And for completeness Aiden obviously has Jennifer, and Bennett seems too superficial to end up with anyone. I'm also a little curious about Nathalie and Vicky. Don't they both have boyfriends or something? I might have to check if I have some time ...

EDIT: Oh, and I almost forgot about Alyssa and her "mysterious friend", which I hope we'll find out something about at some stage.
Vicky does have a boyfriend this was mentioned when Vicky was talking to Sophia and they are meant to meet up sometime.
As for Nat she also has a boyfriend,this was hinted at by Sophia when she caught Nat pleasuring herself on Sophia side of the bed

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019

Hmmm :unsure: That's quite the thought, maybe in case of a good wife ending for those who played that path.

Fortunately, I guess, in my game I care very little about the other characters that I don't know how they would end.

I guess Dylan could end up with Christine which is not so bad if not ending up with Sophia or just going to college. I doubt that as an ending he would have something with Amber but I would've also been fine with that ending only if not with Sophia.

As for Ellie, well, she is definitely not a lesbian in my game but also she doesn't get to meet Logan because in my game Sophia never got to hang out with Vicky, to begin with so whatever her ending could be, it won't be with either of them and in any "worst-case scenario" then I guess she could end up with Amber's son if the story goes there on its own since I haven't done a thing with Ellie. I do hope that even without having done anything with Ellie that she would have a good ending or going to college just like Dylan.

As for Amber's son, I don't know nor care about him and he could only be useful if he ends up with Ellie or maybe just gone along with Neil if Amber divorces him.

As for Zac? I can't imagine an ending for him, he only becomes interesting IF he has something with Alyssa but if not then...meh. As for Alyssa? the same, I don't have any real interactions with her other than the introduction and the talk regarding Aiden so, if she gets involved with Zac then great! that would be interesting to watch.

As for Emma?...hehehe, she is long gone in my game and still as a shy nerdy girl so I hope she ends up well and achieving something on her own.

Vicky and Nathalie seem to be a bit of a second-string characters to care too much about them and just being there as a source to gather up filthy or lesbian points, of course, that's just my point of view since they rarely have any presence in the game or in my game compared to Dylan & Ellie or even compared to Patricia. I don't know much or anything about Vicky other than meeting her at the gym. I hope Nathalie gets what she is looking for or working for her college and with her boyfriend and go on with their lives.

I guess those would be my endings if it doesn't get work out as I want to or if that's for the Good Wife Path.

By the way, I remember a post regarding Sophia's opinion about Bennet and Aiden and I found this, this is what she thinks of Aiden and I've already posted previously what she thinks of Bennet.

screenshot0032.png
screenshot0033.png
screenshot0034.png

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hmmm :unsure: That's quite the thought, maybe in case of a good wife ending for those who played that path.

Fortunately, I guess, in my game I care very little about the other characters that I don't know how they would end.

I guess Dylan could end up with Christine which is not so bad if not ending up with Sophia or just going to college. I doubt that as an ending he would have something with Amber but I would've also been fine with that ending only if not with Sophia.

As for Ellie, well, she is definitely not a lesbian in my game but also she doesn't get to meet Logan because in my game Sophia never got to hang out with Vicky, to begin with so whatever her ending could be, it won't be with either of them and in any "worst-case scenario" then I guess she could end up with Amber's son if the story goes there on its own since I haven't done a thing with Ellie. I do hope that even without having done anything with Ellie that she would have a good ending or going to college just like Dylan.

As for Amber's son, I don't know nor care about him and he could only be useful if he ends up with Ellie or maybe just gone along with Neil if Amber divorces him.

As for Zac? I can't imagine an ending for him, he only becomes interesting IF he has something with Alyssa but if not then...meh. As for Alyssa? the same, I don't have any real interactions with her other than the introduction and the talk regarding Aiden so, if she gets involved with Zac then great! that would be interesting to watch.

As for Emma?...hehehe, she is long gone in my game and still as a shy nerdy girl so I hope she ends up well and achieving something on her own.

Vicky and Nathalie seem to be a bit of a second-string characters to care too much about them and just being there as a source to gather up filthy or lesbian points, of course, that's just my point of view since they rarely have any presence in the game or in my game compared to Dylan & Ellie or even compared to Patricia. I don't know much or anything about Vicky other than meeting her at the gym. I hope Nathalie gets what she is looking for or working for her college and with her boyfriend and go on with their lives.

I guess those would be my endings if it doesn't get work out as I want to or if that's for the Good Wife Path.

By the way, I remember a post regarding Sophia's opinion about Bennet and Aiden and I found this, this is what she thinks of Aiden and I've already posted previously what she thinks of Bennet.

View attachment 583195
View attachment 583196
View attachment 583197
She dislikes Bennet,Aiden and the janitor very much.Aiden will probably test how far he can push Sophia till she reaches her limit with him.She has reached her limit with Bennet and told him there is no way in hell that she will sleep with him. screenshot0034.png screenshot0035.png

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Vicky does have a boyfriend this was mentioned when Vicky was talking to Sophia and they are meant to meet up sometime.
As for Nat she also has a boyfriend,this was hinted at by Sophia when she caught Nat pleasuring herself on Sophia side of the bed
Yeah, I thought so!

View attachment 583195
View attachment 583196
View attachment 583197
Wondering who the other characters I don't particularly care about (but others obviously do) end up with, was pretty much what prompted the thought. I initially put Christine in my lesbian harem, but couldn't actually find the evidence for her actually being potentially lesbian.

And then the beach scene happened, which got me thinking, and it wouldn't surprise me if Ellie bribed Christine to hit on Dylan and invite him on a date to get him out of the house (of course this is my personal interpretation, Dylan fans will obviously have a different idea), so that Ellie can get up to mischief. Grenade jump style.

Still curious what Sam fans (like Jude6), or Zac fans (sorry, don't know any off hand) hope their character might end up with if Sophia is off the cards.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, I thought so!

Wondering who the other characters I don't particularly care about (but others obviously do) end up with, was pretty much what prompted the thought. I initially put Christine in my lesbian harem, but couldn't actually find the evidence for her actually being potentially lesbian.

And then the beach scene happened, which got me thinking, and it wouldn't surprise me if Ellie bribed Christine to hit on Dylan and invite him on a date to get him out of the house (of course this is my personal interpretation, Dylan fans will obviously have a different idea), so that Ellie can get up to mischief. Grenade jump style.

Still curious what Sam fans (like Jude6), or Zac fans (sorry, don't know any off hand) hope their character might end up with if Sophia is off the cards.
it is still early days in the game and most of the people that you have mentioned have had very small parts.
If Ellie does bribe Christine to go out with Dylan and it all goes very badly,Dylan finds out he was set up and by whom.It could provide him with some sympathy points from Sophia.Since Ellie SEEMS not to care about her brother.Do you remember when Sophia took Dylan for a haircut and the look on Ellie's face when she saw his new cut?That expression on her face towards her brother speaks volumes
As for Zac,if he is Alyssa's mysterious friend,he did not seemed concerned when Aylssa mentioned him,maybe.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes