Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Umm, so each update takes about 3 months and covers half the playable day. At this pace, we are looking at 15 years for the rest of the 20 playable days. Does this conversation never come up in the patreon comments?
To give you more of an idea about the mood of Patrons, there are a few paying patrons who get a bit snarky with L&P about how long the updates take, sometimes other patrons jump in and defend his process but generally they are ignored until they run out of steam.

Speaking personally, I've accepted the reality of how long it's likely to take L&P to finish the game, I don't lose anything by waiting and I've come to enjoy the pace of the story.
However, I do have hope for the day he officially crosses his final Patreon goal and can afford to reorganize his work/school situation and overhaul his development process to put out faster and/or larger updates.

cthaeh

Apr 13, 2018
I just played it again and figured that Sophia's brother in law supports Dylan's school. I think that she could ask help for him.

Also, the workers in the beggining has been in prision, maybe can help her to deal with Aiden in the future, depending how she treated them

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I just played it again and figured that Sophia's brother in law supports Dylan's school. I think that she could ask help for him.

Also, the workers in the beggining has been in prision, maybe can help her to deal with Aiden in the future, depending how she treated them
Explain how you came this conclusion please

cthaeh

Apr 13, 2018
Since her brother in law provides money to the school, probably he can pull strings and assure Dylans grades in exchange of something. After all he is always charming, Sophia probably will prefeer do something even not really sexual with him than Bennet.

About the workers, idk how it can be possible yet, but if Ivan knews Aiden's uncle and do a favor for Sophia, the influence that Aiden have went down the drain.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Since her brother in law provides money to the school, probably he can pull strings and assure Dylans grades in exchange of something. After all he is always charming, Sophia probably will prefeer do something even not really sexual with him than Bennet.

About the workers, idk how it can be possible yet, but if Ivan knews Aiden's uncle and do a favor for Sophia, the influence that Aiden have went down the drain.
Sophia still has 3 options concerning Bennet,excluding your idea,and still get Dylan's grade improved without sleeping with Bennet
If I remember right the school principal does not have the power to force Bennet to change Dylan's grade
Ivan and his crew I think are set to return at the end of the game,I could wrong on this so do not take it as gospel.
I would have to go through the script to find out about Carl as I do not remember this being mentioned

Last edited:

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
Somebody talk to me pliss when the new update will be release??? I has stoped patron to this game, cause the update taken to looooong time to be released

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
To give you more of an idea about the mood of Patrons, there are a few paying patrons who get a bit snarky with L&P about how long the updates take, sometimes other patrons jump in and defend his process but generally they are ignored until they run out of steam.

Speaking personally, I've accepted the reality of how long it's likely to take L&P to finish the game, I don't lose anything by waiting and I've come to enjoy the pace of the story.
However, I do have hope for the day he officially crosses his final Patreon goal and can afford to reorganize his work/school situation and overhaul his development process to put out faster and/or larger updates.
Well, for me I started 7 months ago as L&P patron, pledging 15 a month. But because of the pace of updates, and looking what is still to come, I dropped my monthly pledge. Bizarre to continue that kind of money. L&P has always been clear about his vision and methods. I don’t disagree, however I did ask on Patreon if he indeed changed the next step when achieving the 6K milestone. No reply so far. That’s alright, I rather have him rendering then answering posts, even on Patreon. Ultimately it’s his choice to work like this, and our choice to support him. I can imagine more patrons would do like me; low monthly fee. But with his number of fans, that could still make a decent amount

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
thanks a lot
Are my save files different from yours?
My files are as follows:
1-2-LT1.save
In this save what does Sam thank Dylan's Mom about...and do you have that save? Also, does anyone have a save where The mom has full Ellie? Trying to get the shower scene.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Simple math:
12 months in a year, that's 4*3 months, so if each update is 0.5 playable day and takes 3 months to produce, we'll get 2 playable days in a year. That means 10 years for the game's completion, not 15.
But, it doesn't take 3 months for a 0.5 playable day, more like 2 months...
Actually it will start to take much more than 2 months,when we hit the branches.Probably around day 14-15.Then there will be half days that will take 3 months,even 4 just like 0.090.
I realy hope he won't open another route when we get the opportunity to stop Aiden and another route for the second solution.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Actually it will start to take much more than 2 months,when we hit the branches.Probably around day 14-15.Then there will be half days that will take 3 months,even 4 just like 0.090.
I realy hope he won't open another route when we get the opportunity to stop Aiden and another route for the second solution.
I know Ellie's route will split,when I do not know,in 3 directions but the routes may not be that big just short side events
On how much longer updates may take I will wait and see what happens

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know Ellie's route will split,when I do not know,in 3 directions but the routes may not be that big just short side events
On how much longer updates may take I will wait and see what happens
Let's hope he either quit his studies or the side job.And get some help.Then even with more routes the updates won't take 3-4 months.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes