depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I was very hopeful about this dev at the beginning, his/her ambition was amazing and made me believe for a while that the more he/she earns the more it will be faster and it's not the case. So here's my pessimistic opinion; I won't hold my breath for getting faster updates when final goal reached. When the earnings increased even more, we may even see slower releases.

Now a general observation about bad signs for some big earner devs who are speed racing with snails:

- Suddenly hiding the earnings amount.
- Slowing down instead of getting faster with huge and still increasing resources, general vague promises that are not fulfilled: I may hire someone if he/she is good, I will that, I may this... But instead excuses or others excusing for him/her...
- Getting more cocky, less communication with fanbase

So I believe this game will never be finished and seeing that he/she can get away with even more slower work, excuses like some other big earners, it will only get worse.

I hope I'm wrong...

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
So L&P has changed his progress update method?
He used to update every 5% asap, now it's like he is waiting to update a major amount, or is it normal when the release it's on final states?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
So L&P has changed his progress update method?
He used to update every 5% asap, now it's like he is waiting to update a major amount, or is it normal when the release it's on final states?
It's normal. The people innocently get excited because of the percentage progress, but the reality is that it means nothing. When he reaches 95% he takes one more month for the release. :D

But don't lose your faith. We all hope that I'm wrong, me first.

Last edited:

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
The Janitor has a part to play,what part and how much we dont know.Since Sophia dislikes the janitor I doubt anything major will happen between them.
As far as we know Sophia is not a squirter,she has never managed to do it,this was mentioned after watching the maid masterbating on her bed
yeah but maybe thiw something more huge than Liam make she squirt

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
maybe the bonus event or the second sidejob are big events? :unsure: or maybe L&P want to finish the events and late report the progress.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlimeDroid

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
maybe the bonus event or the second sidejob are big events? :unsure: or maybe L&P want to finish the events and late report the progress.:unsure:
I think that this update is the build up to the side event.
You'll learn who'll be a party to the little "bonus storyline"

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I doubt.Unless something have changed both sidejobs are suppose ti be exactly that-side.Not main interest.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I doubt.Unless something have changed both sidejobs are suppose ti be exactly that-side.Not main interest.
We already know that the bonus story line is small and anybody who has ever used daz 3d knows how painful it can be to create scenes.It will probably move later tonight or tomorrow

roro

May 29, 2017
Actually it will start to take much more than 2 months,when we hit the branches.Probably around day 14-15.Then there will be half days that will take 3 months,even 4 just like 0.090.
I realy hope he won't open another route when we get the opportunity to stop Aiden and another route for the second solution.
That's you're opinion. I don't think "actually" is the right word to use here...

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's you're opinion. I don't think "actually" is the right word to use here...
I hope the opinion you are talking about,is for the first part.And not about about him quitting his studies or hiring help.

roro

May 29, 2017
I hope the opinion you are talking about,is for the first part.And not about about him quitting his studies or hiring help.
I don't believe he will hire help, he's too centralized for that. I do believe he will quit his side job, Don't know about his studies though (I wouldn't quit university for adult games development).
I also think that as the game progress, average renders per update will raise, but there are some factors that may speed things up:
1. He gains experience.
2. He gains more 3D assets.
3. He has a lot of locations already done.
4. He may upgrade his PC or even buy another one.
5. He may change the storyline (actually that's already done according to L&P himself, but he never said what were the changes).
So maybe some upcoming updates will take 3-4 months and maybe not, that's up for speculation
(Sorry for the bad English)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't believe he will hire help, he's too centralized for that. I do believe he will quit his side job, Don't know about his studies though (I wouldn't quit university for adult games development).
I also think that as the game progress, average renders per update will raise, but there are some factors that may speed things up:
1. He gains experience.
2. He gains more 3D assets.
3. He has a lot of locations already done.
4. He may upgrade his PC or even buy another one.
5. He may change the storyline (actually that's already done according to L&P himself, but he never said what were the changes).
So maybe some upcoming updates will take 3-4 months and maybe not, that's up for speculation
(Sorry for the bad English)
The problem is that the changes in the story,they made the story bigger.Because we have many sidequests if we can name them that way.
Also you bring good reasons,but we already know that 1.2.3.4. even if all of them are met,means nothing in this industry.
We have plenty of devs with much more 1.2.3. and 4. that are taking their time with the updates.
Sadly with more time passing we see more and more games getting 3-6 updates per year,some even only 1 or 2.

Reactions: Loys
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes