roro

May 29, 2017
The problem is that the changes in the story,they made the story bigger.Because we have many sidequests if we can name them that way.
Also you bring good reasons,but we already know that 1.2.3.4. even if all of them are met,means nothing in this industry.
We have plenty of devs with much more 1.2.3. and 4. that are taking their time with the updates.
Sadly with more time passing we see more and more games getting 3-6 updates per year,some even only 1 or 2.
We know about a story change that shortened it: He abandoned the idea to let us play as Liam (thank god...).
And as I said, we don't know what are the changes he recently did to the story, nor the changes he may do in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Why are so many people so obsessed with will he quit his side job,hire someone,uograde his pc its crazy.
We know that he has changed AWAM,he shortened the Bennet story as for switching to Liam that was settled a long time ago.
The branching of some stories are not so big so far.Sending Dylan away is a short event.The bonus event is a short event.
The last update was in December and he was also in Korea for two weeks in January and we are only in the middle of March and we could have a release in 2 weeks,I think April myself but I will wait and see.
Yes I know that this update is not as big as the last one but how many of you thought that we would be this close to a potencial reelease.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We know about a story change that shortened it: He abandoned the idea to let us play as Liam (thank god...).
And as I said, we don't know what are the changes he recently did to the story, nor the changes he may do in the future.
How do you know about the changes he recently did if nothing was mentioned

roro

May 29, 2017
How do you know about the changes he recently did if nothing was mentioned
I remembered him saying he's planning to make some changes to the story while in Korea. Took me some time to find it but here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And now that he returns from Korea he gives you this answer:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I remembered him saying he's planning to make some changes to the story while in Korea. Took me some time to find it but here it is:
And now that he returns from Korea he gives you this answer:
Thanks for that

Reactions: roro

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Why are so many people so obsessed with will he quit his side job,hire someone,uograde his pc its crazy.
We know that he has changed AWAM,he shortened the Bennet story as for switching to Liam that was settled a long time ago.
The branching of some stories are not so big so far.Sending Dylan away is a short event.The bonus event is a short event.
The last update was in December and he was also in Korea for two weeks in January and we are only in the middle of March and we could have a release in 2 weeks,I think April myself but I will wait and see.
Yes I know that this update is not as big as the last one but how many of you thought that we would be this close to a potencial reelease.
I don't think Bennett story was big even before changes.
I doubt sending Dylan away is a short one.After all that open completely unique Dylan/Amber and Sam/Sophia.Something we won't get in any other route.
The real branching will happen with the first way to kick Aiden and when Ellie choose her lover.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't think Bennett story was big even before changes.
I doubt sending Dylan away is a short one.After all that open completely unique Dylan/Amber and Sam/Sophia.Something we won't get in any other route.
The real branching will happen with the first way to kick Aiden and when Ellie choose her lover.
L&P has already said that sending Dylan away open up a short story line.
4 th paragraph down.
1584058601193.png

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder if the Ellie/Julia event is before or after Dylan leaves for boarding school, considering that the last two times she organised it for him not to be there.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I wonder if the Ellie/Julia event is before or after Dylan leaves for boarding school, considering that the last two times she organised it for him not to be there.
The Ellie/Julia event is right before Dylan and Zac are sent away to the boarding school OR the self-defense lessons. It's going to be in the afternoon so I guess it'll be at the start of the next update.

Reactions: paginou

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The Ellie/Julia event is right before Dylan and Zac are sent away to the boarding school OR the self-defense lessons. It's going to be in the afternoon so I guess it'll be at the start of the next update.
Also I think when the bonus storyline could start to get interesting,as I think we are just setting it up in the next update

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Also, I think when the bonus storyline could start to get interesting, as I think we are just setting it up in the next update
Wait...so in the upcoming update, the bonus storyline it's going to be just a setup? it's not going to be conclusive right there and then? so it will continue further down the line in future updates? Hmm, I thought the bonus storyline was just a bonus scene for the update and just for that day to explain or show something and that would be it. :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wait...so in the upcoming update, the bonus storyline it's going to be just a setup? it's not going to be conclusive right there and then? so it will continue further down the line in future updates? Hmm, I thought the bonus storyline was just a bonus scene for the update and just for that day to explain or show something and that would be it. :unsure:
It is my thoughts on the bonus event when I read this sentence.
You'll learn who'll be a party to the little "bonus storyline" This is why I think he is setting things up by the wording"You'll learn who'll be a party to the little bonus storyline".I could be way off on this

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
It is my thoughts on the bonus event when I read this sentence.
You'll learn who'll be a party to the little "bonus storyline" This is why I think he is setting things up by the wording"You'll learn who'll be a party to the little bonus storyline".I could be way off on this
Hmm :unsure: I don't know, the way I see it is that we'll just see who are going to be the characters, the party of two or maybe even three, the bonus storyline will be about and then the scene, likely that's why we can't have any previews because just by any sight of one character being with another character that might not be Sophia will lead to having an idea of what the bonus storyline will be about and spoil the surprise. However, that doesn't say or hint that the bonus storyline might have a continuation in future updates though it doesn't say that it'll be conclusive of just that scene on that particular day and that's it either. :unsure:

Damn, we need the update soon, we're starting to overthink things again! haha. :LOL:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hmm :unsure: I don't know, the way I see it is that we'll just see who are going to be the characters, the party of two or maybe even three, the bonus storyline will be about and then the scene, likely that's why we can't have any previews because just by any sight of one character being with another character that might not be Sophia will lead to having an idea of what the bonus storyline will be about and spoil the surprise. However, that doesn't say or hint that the bonus storyline might have a continuation in future updates though it doesn't say that it'll be conclusive of just that scene on that particular day and that's it either. :unsure:

Damn, we need the update soon, we're starting to overthink things again! haha. :LOL:
We are over thinking again,but what fun :oops: I guess everybody's interpretation of this line will be different we will just have to wait and see

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes