SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Yes from any of the events,take your pick.
I have also confused the bonus event with the side event,at times.
I will have to check up now on what the side event is,scrap that,I that is when you send Dylan away?

Morning

• Sophia/Dylan
  • Biology class
  • Sophia/Emma (very small event)
Noon

• Sophia/Sam
  • Start of the announced bonus storyline
  • 1st workday of the 2nd side job (only if Sophia refused the 1st one!)
Is this the biology class where the sexy dress is worn? Wonder if Emma will have bonus dialogue for it like the last one.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is this the biology class where the sexy dress is worn? Wonder if Emma will have bonus dialogue for it like the last one.
She wont be there. She has already switched classes. Unless she pops in to say hello or something, which is probably why it's a "very small event"

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yes from any of the events,take your pick.
I have also confused the bonus event with the side event,at times.
I will have to check up now on what the side event is,scrap that,I that is when you send Dylan away?

Morning

• Sophia/Dylan
  • Biology class
  • Sophia/Emma (very small event)
Noon

• Sophia/Sam
  • Start of the announced bonus storyline
  • 1st workday of the 2nd side job (only if Sophia refused the 1st one!)
I'm wondering if the bonus storyline has to do with Dylan and Ellie, and why she hates and treats him like &^%$? I think L&P might touch that topic with this bonus story or at least I hope he does touch on it.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I'm wondering if the bonus storyline has to do with Dylan and Ellie, and why she hates and treats him like &^%$? I think L&P might touch that topic with this bonus story or at least I hope he does touch on it.
Me too, I commented about it a few posts ago, I hope that L&P does touch that topic or be a story about them in a way to resolve their situation as brother and sister and then just continue with their own paths but in better terms between each other.

Reactions: paginou

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Me too, I commented about it a few posts ago, I hope that L&P does touch that topic or be a story about them in a way to resolve their situation as brother and sister and then just continue with their own paths but in better terms between each other.
I'm more curious if it will take points in either character for them to reconcile, particularly since don't you have to get almost 40 points on the Dylan route? Last I checked you need 38 or 39 points just for him to make dinner.

I imagine it would be a similar situation for those on the Dylan route with only a few if any Ellie points (of the possible 22). The game as current seems written for one route or the other.

Reactions: wynlard

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I'm more curious if it will take points in either character for them to reconcile, particularly since don't you have to get almost 40 points on the Dylan route? Last I checked you need 38 or 39 points just for him to make dinner.

I imagine it would be a similar situation for those on the Dylan route with only a few if any Ellie points (of the possible 22). The game as current seems written for one route or the other.
:unsure: hmmm, to be honest, I don't know how many points you need, I've been using unren for a while so I have plenty of points for my game. The last time I had a problem with points was when I needed to get 21 points with Dylan for Sophia and Dylan to share the bathroom, after that, I put enough points for my main route.

I don't know if it will take points in order to progress in the side story. I was under the impression that the bonus side story was going to be without Sophia's presence so there isn't any need for points, at least that's what I think. Maybe the bonus story won't have any decision making, or points to grant Sophia and be independent and just be between, for example, Dylan & Ellie. I don't know how many points does Ellie has in the game so far, 22 you say? Maybe there have been more stuff to do between Sophia & Dylan and that's why he has been getting more points so far, I can not tell for certain since I don't play any other paths and I started to use unren. :unsure:

I hope that the bonus story is about Dylan & Ellie, I guess is well overdue a reconciliation, maybe it's already underway if Dylan with points cooks dinner for him and Ellie in one route.

Last edited:
Reactions: paginou
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes