Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
:unsure: hmmm, to be honest, I don't know how many points you need, I've been using unren for a while so I have plenty of points for my game. The last time I had a problem with points was when I needed to get 21 points with Dylan for Sophia and Dylan to share the bathroom, after that, I put enough points for my main route.

I don't know if it will take points in order to progress in the side story. I was under the impression that the bonus side story was going to be without Sophia's presence so there isn't any need for points, at least that's what I think. Maybe the bonus story won't have any decision making, or points to grant Sophia and be independent and just be between, for example, Dylan & Ellie. I don't know how many points does Ellie has in the game so far, 22 you say? Maybe there have been more stuff to do between Sophia & Dylan and that's why he has been getting more points so far, I can not tell for certain since I don't play any other paths and I started to use unren. :unsure:

I hope that the bonus story is about Dylan & Ellie, I guess is well overdue a reconciliation, maybe it's already underway if Dylan with points cooks dinner for him and Ellie in one route.
If the bonus story line does include Ellie I think it will be through Logan.As for Dylan I am not too sure ,he is in our list of suspects for the bonus event

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
If the bonus story line does include Ellie I think it will be through Logan.As for Dylan I am not too sure ,he is in our list of suspects for the bonus event
It's...possible, though I have to say that there might be some that may not have dealt with Logan in their games. I'm an example because in my game, since I don't play Ellie's path, Ellie doesn't get to meet Logan at all, maybe Ellie could meet Logan on her own without playing her path or maybe not, all I'm saying is that if someone doesn't play Ellie's path then there's no reason or explanation for Logan's presence.

The way I think about it (and I could be wrong) is that maybe the story could be between Dylan & Ellie and just the two of them doing something or spending time together and then by situations unfolding they end up reconciling but without Sophia and without Logan, that way that story could work for any path instead of just Ellie's because only in Ellie's she gets to meet Logan.

Yes, Dylan is also my "prime suspect" for the bonus event because of what L&P mentioned before, that it could be either Liam or Dylan if he does a character switch in the story. It's just me that I think or wish that it could be with Ellie since the game is mainly about Sophia and her family. :unsure:

Reactions: paginou and wynlard

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Most important is that we will see her beautiful young and juicy teeny cunt getting some action! :love: :love: :love: :cool::cool::devilish:

Reactions: wynlard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's...possible, though I have to say that there might be some that may not have dealt with Logan in their games. I'm an example because in my game, since I don't play Ellie's path, Ellie doesn't get to meet Logan at all, maybe Ellie could meet Logan on her own without playing her path or maybe not, all I'm saying is that if someone doesn't play Ellie's path then there's no reason or explanation for Logan's presence.

The way I think about it (and I could be wrong) is that maybe the story could be between Dylan & Ellie and just the two of them doing something or spending time together and then by situations unfolding they end up reconciling but without Sophia and without Logan, that way that story could work for any path instead of just Ellie's because only in Ellie's she gets to meet Logan.

Yes, Dylan is also my "prime suspect" for the bonus event because of what L&P mentioned before, that it could be either Liam or Dylan if he does a character switch in the story. It's just me that I think or wish that it could be with Ellie since the game is mainly about Sophia and her family. :unsure:
He has done it before.
if you send Dylan away you will not get the breakfast in bed scene .Also if you do not meet Alyssa you will miss out on her events,so maybe the bonus story as well since Alyssa seems to start it off.
Also at the sauna scene if Sophia tells the guys that they are married does this not stop the night club from happening?

If the bonus event does involve Logan then maybe the people who have not dealt with him could miss out.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Germany is affected by coronavirus... I dont care if I get coronavirus , pls god just keep L&P safe so that he can fricking finish this game.
He's young will survive ;). More time to work on game and gives us the update untill 25 march. But my suspicious is that he doesn't has another job. It's his speed, working alone.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He's young will survive ;). More time to work on game and gives us the update untill 25 march. But my suspicious is that he doesn't has another job. It's his speed, working alone.
Whatever the reason for the increase in progress, I am just happy that we may have an update in 2-4 weeks.
I do hope that this can continue for a very long time

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Nothing special for "Start of the announced bonus storyline " Available according to all the choices?

the same for Dylan / Sophia if we don't send him back?

to have the events I speak

Sorry for english too

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Nothing special for "Start of the announced bonus storyline " Available according to all the choices?

the same for Dylan / Sophia if we don't send him back?

to have the events I speak

Sorry for english too
We do not know if making certain,or not,choices will effect the bonus story line

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes