Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

L&P.If you decide to not meet Aylssa does this effect the bonus story line?

No.
Good to know
So I doubt Alyssa's mysterious friend is involved

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
ELI5, what do those each title actually mean? Programming & Translation, means coding and stuff, i can understand. What about the rest?
Rendering or image synthesis is the automatic process of generating a photorealistic or non-photorealistic image from a 2D or 3D model (or models in what collectively could be called a scene file) by means of computer programs. Also, the results of displaying such a model can be called a render.

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018

L&P.If you decide to not meet Aylssa does this effect the bonus story line?

No.
Good to know
I wonder if it'll affect the boarding school/staying at home since that's one of the first small branches in choices.

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
Anyone know if he's planning something with those characters like the 2 boys Sophia and her sister gave number, the gym guy who touched her stomach, those workers she invited for breakfast?
They seems to be forgotten

Reactions: Billonthewall

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I have doubts in relation with this: If Sophia goes with Ellie and Patricia to the bar event, Ellie starts talking with Sophia about her interest in the man she met. That means that her possible relationship with Julia will not happen?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Anyone know if he's planning something with those characters like the 2 boys Sophia and her sister gave number, the gym guy who touched her stomach, those workers she invited for breakfast?
They seems to be forgotten
The museum boys will be back,but we have no idea as to what may happen.As for the rest of your questions I have no idea

Reactions: despaireducer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Concerning the Bonus story line. Do you think that this event will happen no matter what route/choices you may of taken?
You can ignore Alyssa and this event will still happen,Just a thought

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
I hope it's one of the girls to see from their perspective how Sophia is becoming more filthy as a bonus.

Or maybe Alyssa side of the story or the sister's

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Patricia, maybe, is part of bonus story. She is a bit, out of story. It's an interesting character, rich and tough and must be part of Sophia's life.

Reactions: Mikk88 and Lukasz1

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Patricia, maybe, is part of bonus story. She is a bit, out of story. It's an interesting character, rich and tough and must be part of Sophia's life.
Patricia was not mentioned/or hinted at in the last update so I doubt very much that she will be involved.That could change when the next up date falls as we get more clues as to who maybe involved.
The only two people that I can remember being mentioned are Logan and Dylan

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes