armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Farrah and I have it straight from L&P that the door lock will be fixed,when is anybody's guess lol
I bet that after the lock is fixed,then will strike some hurricane to interrupt them.
nah one is in a wheelchair and the other will die of a heart attack when he saw the naked body of sophie. :LOL:
That definitely will speed up the updates with them:)

Reactions: Mirnation

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
I think maybe now the devs got someone for his assistance as in before updates this would have taken at least couple weeks for getting this increase in update... Imho

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think maybe now the devs got someone for his assistance as in before updates this would have taken at least couple weeks for getting this increase in update... Imho
That may not be necessarily true.He will have the backgrounds already set up,bedroom,bathroom,pool,sauna and so on, so that will save time.Since the background are already made up he will just need to add people,Sophia,Liam.Ellie to the scene,that is not as easy as it sounds.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That may not be necessarily true.He will have the backgrounds already set up,bedroom,bathroom,pool,sauna and so on, so that will save time.Since the background are already made up he will just need to add people,Sophia,Liam.Ellie to the scene,that is not as easy as it sounds.
And lights ;)

Reactions: wynlard and Old Dog
Oct 18, 2019
The activity of the discussion fell into minus. Everyone is looking forward to an update like a Christmas tale. When it comes out and the main contingent announces another disappointment, everyone will get what they wanted. The author is money, users are possible prospects, space for imagination and HOPE ...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes