Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
did he lost over 3k patreons? Is it why he changed the name of the game?
Where did you hear 3k patrons? And no, he changed the name to DoL only on Patreon, so it can't sound incesty. There is a separate website for AWAM with full features, which is the version available in the OP. Don't bother playing DoL - it has scenes removed, and the tenant/Landlady relationship.

Reactions: Old Dog

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
Where did you hear 3k patrons? And no, he changed the name to DoL only on Patreon, so it can't sound incesty. There is a separate website for AWAM with full features, which is the version available in the OP. Don't bother playing DoL - it has scenes removed, and the tenant/Landlady relationship.
well i was a patreon some time ago and maybe I don't remember correctly but I thought he had 4k patreons. But as said it might be sth I remeber incorrectly :)

Oct 31, 2019
I don't follow this thread that much, so I have a question for you regular guys on the thread. The majority of the lewd scenes so far have been other people kind of manipulating Sophia. So this thing gonna continue or she is gonna take charge at some point? Too much bimbofication in most female protagonist games.
I would love to see her work some lusty magic on those soccer moms! hehe

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
What is the website name

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well there is a Sophia/Alyssa event update after this one ;).

I'm not a patron, so I don't know off hand. And I hear it's password locked. But the version from that website is what gets uploaded here anyway.
Yes it is password locked

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But I think you lost a lot of patrons, right? Now there are 1051, if I'm not mistaken, I had a lot more, or I mistook it for another game.
This is the highest his Patreons numbers have ever been.He did break 1k before then it dropped down after release of update,it is normal for that to happen,but yea I think you may have confused this with another game

Reactions: Alley_Cat and V&M

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019

Unlocked
Vers. 0.095 approximate release period
Between March 31st and April 5th.
Content
: 515 new renders spread over 6 events.
Of cource, I'll try my best to release it on 31st but it will be pretty hard. There are 26 word pages of text to translate plus I need to update the character directory and also edit the filthy points system a little bit. Next to programming that whole thing of course. So, a release around 2nd or 3rd of April is more realistic.
By the way, the level of detail was raised even a little bit more! Making the development a little more elaborate and time-consuming. But my hunger for perfection is still not appeased and highly probable will never be.
Really Nice but i just have a quick question

he said "Making the development a little more elaborate and time-consuming"

Should we understand that the detail is still increasing but that the time between each update will greatly increase?

Because of course it is a logical thing

and I perfectly understand his wish to improve more and more "because I'm a bit the same for certain things"

But for those who play his game the details are already great and knowing that he is alone it is not necessarily obvious, then it is a good thing to increase the details again while they are very good already and therefore further increase the time between each update?

So sorry for my English first, then the haters spare me your comments it's just a simple question because I didn't really understand "I'm really stupid in English and the translator is shit so ...."

because more details = more development time "it's logic" but knowing that the game will probably last 5 years or more
There are so many hazards in life that could end the game during this period without being negative he will really choose to increase the time between updates for the more detail ?

Could a boss ask L&P this question "what I pointed out"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sooo, will Dylan touch something during Breakfast event? And Sam? And Aiden's gonna come up with something to put Sophia in a bending position.
I really do not expect much to happen during the breakfast event maybe, something just after the breakfast event.
As for Sophia bending down she could lean back on her desk and still show a good amount.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Slow? Don't you need to be generous? It's extremely slow, definitely milking. What to expect from this update? Obviously the same as the others, almost nothing, maybe a table or chair well redenried, a glint of sun reflected in something, these useless things.
Sex maybe in 2025 if not abandoned. Although I think if the supporters are as fanboys as some here, who are milked and still defend the guy who takes their money without giving away almost anything in return, it will probably be continued.
As for the story, I believe it will be a good game when it is finished, around 2050. Now paying for it, definitely not paying, I don't want sex in the first or second update, but almost three years and nothing? It didn't even come close.
If you are happy to pay for it, be happy, the developer thanks you.
And why am I playing? It's free here isn't it?
If I had to pay, I would go a long way.
I didn't want to offend anyone, it was just my opinion.
2025 probably will be the sex with Dylan and Sam together.Maybe even Zac to make her dream about a gangbang,truth.
My guess.
First sex with another female/most likely Nathalie/- second half of 2021
First sex with another male-first half of 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: pb_2006 and V&M
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes