nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I really do not expect much to happen during the breakfast event maybe, something just after the breakfast event.
As for Sophia bending down she could lean back on her desk and still show a good amount.
Something will happen ;). Even if is a small step. For both Dylan and Sam. Let's see what Aiden has come up with.

Reactions: cerebotio2

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Something will happen ;). Even if is a small step. For both Dylan and Sam. Let's see what Aiden has come up with.
Not necessarily. It'll depend on what points you'll need for the particular events. I'm unlikely to get either the Dylan or the Sam events. And particularly for Dylan, you need to rack up a fair amount.

Either way, it's been explained to death this is more of a setup update, so like Old dog said, it's unlikely for much to happen.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Could you please put the text? So we can translate into our language.
Here you go
Unlocked

As you know, 0.095 will include the first half of playable day 11.
The events of the first half of the day are more focused on story progress. It will be the logical continuation of what happened unitl now. Of course there will be also some sexy scenes, but don't expect too much. It's all within the scope of the plausible progress.
Furthermore the focus areas are:
  • There will be some indications of possible events coming soon or during the course of the story (depending on the decisions, of course - with "wrong" decisions you won't see those indications).
  • A very beautiful and artistical scene you haven't seen yet
  • You'll learn who'll be a party to the little "bonus storyline"
  • You'll learn what the 2nd side job will be about
Of course, the update won't be as big as the last one, but it's also quicker finished. Considering that I've bee almost the entire January in Korea, it's just the 5th week I'm working on it and almost 65% of the scenes are done.
To be honest, I spent a lot of time working on the story in the last few weeks. I just want it to be more special and I'm not 100% satisfied with some stuff. But it's getting forward step by step.
About the preview for the Sophia/Sam event, I'm still not sure which preview to choose. For the bonus storyline, you won't get a preview, that goes without saying. About the 2nd side job, I'm not sure, if I want to spoiler it as well.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I do not think that there is anybody in the game,so far,that is 100% lesbian
Julia and Elena. Mentioned in the pool scene(s).

EDIT: In the day 12 scene:
e "You're really not into boys?"
show day12_Ellie_Julia_at_pool 13
ju "I... don't think so. Somehow I'm... more attracted to girls."

And on day 15:
e "So, Elena..."
e "How long have you known that you're more into, well... girls?"
show day15_Ellie_Julia_Elena_at_the_pool 35
el "Hmmm... I don't know. Maybe two years?"

"e" being Ellie, "ju" is Julia, and "el" is Elena

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog