Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
With what logic? I want to see Sophia naked as much as everyone else, but there's no way Sophia would be comfortable with that. She still needs to be able to get away with these tasks without risking her job.
Why bother with a transparent top?I mean the class has already seen most of Sophia's breasts and the object of the exercise is to tease and a transparent top would kill that stone dead

Reactions: Creeping Death

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
With what logic? I want to see Sophia naked as much as everyone else, but there's no way Sophia would be comfortable with that. She still needs to be able to get away with these tasks without risking her job.
What's the next step? without panties? How will she prove it? And it's a bit too much right now.
Only if Sophia takes her panties off in front of Aiden and then goes to class.

Reactions: Handtasche

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What's the next step? without panties? How will she prove it? And it's a bit too much right now.
I agree that not wearing panties maybe a step too far but Aiden told Sophia that he would tell her part 2 of the 2nd task during the lesson sometime.Also the one piece of clothing that Aiden never mentioned was her panties,so unless Aiden asks her to do something like Bennet asked at the restaurant who knows.
Also the dress is so short that maybe just a hint to the class of the panties that she is wearing,but yea I think not wearing is a bit too much at this stage

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I agree that not wearing panties maybe a step too far but Aiden told Sophia that he would tell her part 2 of the 2nd task during the lesson sometime.Also the one piece of clothing that Aiden never mentioned was her panties,so unless Aiden asks her to do something like Bennet asked at the restaurant who knows.
Also the dress is so short that maybe just a hint to the class of the panties that she is wearing,but yea I think not wearing is a bit too much at this stage
I'm agree, but I'm talking about 3rd task.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm happy with whatever scraps of lesbian content there is. The last update had the best addition yet.
Maybe Sophia will loosen up with the boys off to boarding school for more showers.
I agree it feels like scraps for those on the Lesbian route this update, but since we really don't know much about the bonus storyline or the 2nd job, there is a chance, like last update, that L&P might throw us a curveball that he can't talk about over Patreon.

Reactions: SlimeDroid

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree it feels like scraps for those on the Lesbian route this update, but since we really don't know much about the bonus storyline or the 2nd job, there is a chance, like last update, that L&P might throw us a curveball that he can't talk about over Patreon.
I still wonder at this line and very interested
A very beautiful and artistical scene you haven't seen yet,I still think it could be Sam and Sophia,but knowing L&P it will be Sophia/Claire/Marie/Patricia
Also of course the Alyssa and Sophia event,then I guess the 2nd job

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Foot Of The Mountains
Quando lançou este jogo eu comecei a traduzir ele e quando estava chegando no fim o desenvolvedor resolveu lançar um update novo cheguei a baixar e tentei reaproveitar um trabalho de mais de 15 dias e não bateu as linhas com a nova atualização desanimei e joguei meu trabalho de 15 dias na lata do lixo e larguei mão deste jogo.
Talves algum dia depois que estiver bem adiantado a versão talves eu resolva traduzi-lo por enquanto não.
Tenho muitos jogos aqui ja traduzidos mas estou revisando eles pois não gosto de nada mal feito.
------------------------------------------------
When I launched this game I started to translate it and when it was coming to an end the developer decided to launch a new update I downloaded it and tried to reuse a job of more than 15 days and it didn't hit the lines with the new update I got discouraged and threw my 15 days in the trash can and I let go of this game.
Maybe someday after the version is well advanced I decide to translate it for now.
I have many games here already translated but I am reviewing them because I don't like anything badly done.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
We have to admit that L&P is a lucky man. He's had surgery at the ideal period of time. A little later and things got quite complicated. Avoiding cuarantine ( 2 more weeks delay ) and fucking covid. I'm sure he's thinking about that.
if it is true that he lives in germany, things are getting worse there

Lazuardy

Sep 17, 2018
part 2 of the 2nd task.....ah Aiden will asks Sophia to show up half of her arse

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes