Nomad1973

Jul 28, 2017
I really liked t art in this one, but the story is very slow. Early on there's a lot of detail given to the classes, and I'm sure it's good for some people, but not for me.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sam is getting the short end of the stick. Dylan has progressed far too much, saw mommy's breasts in full, some of her pubic hair and the fashion show. Sam doesnt count in the fashion show cuz he was just there for Dylan's event. All sam's got is half aureolas, poor thing.
Aiden and Bennett haven't even gotten that. It's all relative. One of the reasons I like Emma so much is that in the space of a few days she's made remarkable progress. And she's Biomed.

That will keep Farrah happy
Hey, me too!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Julius Ash

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Aiden and Bennett haven't even gotten that. It's all relative. One of the reasons I like Emma so much is that in the space of a few days she's made remarkable progress. And she's Biomed.

Hey, me too!!
OK that will keep Alley_Cat and Farrah very very happy

Reactions: Alley_Cat

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
In short, there are three ways: good wife, unfaithful and lesbian. Is that correct? Are there any more?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
After I put your name first!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will have to change that
I think farrah will probably always be the biggest Ellie fan here. I just prefer her at the moment because she has the content. Similarly for Emma. When Nathalie or Alyssa (or the other women) get more content, I'll reassess. Although I'm really looking forward to the point when Liam's head explodes because it's not the husband sleeping with the maid.

Oh, and of the regular posters I think SlimeDroid is also on the Lesbian path, just more on the Emma route than Ellie.

In short, there are three ways: good wife, unfaithful and lesbian. Is that correct? Are there any more?
No. There are still only two paths. Lesbian is just one of the ways of playing GW or Filthy. It just has a different focus to the way most people play, same as how you can focus on Sam or Dylan.

Reactions: SlimeDroid
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes