rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I wish this would get an Android version.
I suspect there may be one somewhere buried in almost 1500 pages of posts. But I did a search for Android version and could only see other posts asking for an Android version.
If there is an Android version, could someone please reply with a download link?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh, and I highly recommend reading this thread from the beginning. I've done it. Set a few people to "ignore" because they just kept repeating themselves saying nothing of consequence, which sped things up significantly, but otherwise it's quite an interesting read.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh, and I highly recommend reading this thread from the beginning. I've done it. Set a few people to "ignore" because they just kept repeating themselves saying nothing of consequence, which sped things up significantly, but otherwise it's quite an interesting read.
I have done the same thing myself, but a lot of the people that I have on the ignore list seemed to have disappeared from the forum.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I did the same, I started to read from the start and that's how I found the comment from L&P that he was thinking of switching characters for a story at some point in the game. I even found my first comment here, it was back on November 1st, 2019 when I started playing the game hehe. I've also put some to "ignore"...

Reactions: wynlard

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
I wish this would get an Android version.
I suspect there may be one somewhere buried in almost 1500 pages of posts. But I did a search for Android version and could only see other posts asking for an Android version.
If there is an Android version, could someone please reply with a download link?

ym2222

Jul 2, 2018
Who can help me

I have a question, but come to this situation?
I went to the following link:

In the 9:30 - 10:05 video, I saw a section I could not reach.

Who can help me, but reach this section in the game???

Last edited:

Sophiasaga

May 17, 2019
Who can help me

For pics 2,3 and 4 you have to say no to adien's blackmail and to send Dylan to the boarding school

Reactions: Jude6

Lazuardy

Sep 17, 2018
Who can help me

you have to send Dylan to boarding school....

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Breakfast in bed, once the surprise is over, with all: "How sweet", "Thank you, sweetie", "You spoil me" .... Sophia, a clever woman, will ask Dylan "What do you want now, sweetie?" "I'm sure you have something on your mind"
So, we will find out what else does Dylan want. I think it's about some kisses lessons ;)

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Sam is getting the short end of the stick. Dylan has progressed far too much, saw mommy's breasts in full, some of her pubic hair and the fashion show. Sam doesnt count in the fashion show cuz he was just there for Dylan's event. All sam's got is half aureolas, poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: paginou

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sam is getting the short end of the stick. Dylan has progressed far too much, saw mommy's breasts in full, some of her pubic hair and the fashion show. Sam doesnt count in the fashion show cuz he was just there for Dylan's event. All sam's got is half aureolas, poor thing.
Depends if you invitee Sam to bikini event he also sees some of Sophia's pubic hair

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes