nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The breakfast in bed event is the one I'm more eagerly waiting to see since I don't care nor will have the Emma small event and I'll be skipping Sophia and Amber's son event, probably because 1.- I don't have all the RelPoints, 2.- I didn't send Dylan away, even when I separately checked the swimming pool event I didn't get any conversation about any future music lesson for the next day, and 3.- The bikini fashion event was just with Dylan so Sophia hasn't had any interactions with Amber's son since mowing the lawn while she was reading in the safe haven. So I may not have the points nor the flags to activate that event.

I'm just keeping a save file after the swimming pool event to see if there'll be something between Amber and Dylan and how Sophia would react if she finds out but only for that reason, so thanks Old Dog for that idea hehe. :unsure:
Small details. If you dont Sam to bikini show, Sophia doesnt find out what MILF mean and doesnt have this thoughts ;)
1584982411039.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
dylan remaining silent for sam making moves on sophia and introduction to sophia about milf sets the flag right for a gangbang with school boys
A flag, perhaps. The flag, there's still a fair way to go for Sophia to be comfortable actually putting a fantasy into practice, let alone one that risks her career.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
1584983459050.png
When Sophia was looking at Dylan's cock or when he masturbated, L&P said nothing about "wet" ;) There's still a way to go.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh, and something I just thought I'd check, but the gangbang relationship stat has been taken out of the game. It is not in the code in v0.09.

I thought dylan_cuckhold might have been taken out, which was what I was actually checking, since I didn't remember seeing it when I hacked the game playing last update, but no, it was the gangbang stat. "sophia_interracial" is still there, "old_gents" is still there, but not gangbang.

EDIT: nexer corrected me, but there wasn't a gangbang stat in the relationship stats to begin with - I was getting confused with a flag in a later scene, which is still in the game.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
dylan remaining silent for sam making moves on sophia and introduction to sophia about milf sets the flag right for a gangbang with school boys
1. Sophia accept bikini show
2. Sophia ask twice Dylan for Sam
3. If Dylan say no, even once, Sam is out

Reactions: paginou

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
How can Dylan remaining silent,when Sam touches her and learning what MILF means push Sophia into having a gang bang with her students?It would just complicate things concerning certain people,including Dylan.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Oh, and something I just thought I'd check, but the gangbang relationship stat has been taken out of the game. It is not in the code in v0.09.

I thought dylan_cuckhold might have been taken out, which was what I was actually checking, since I didn't remember seeing it when I hacked the game playing last update, but no, it was the gangbang stat. "sophia_interracial" is still there, "old_gents" is still there, but not gangbang.
1584984730589.png
script3 line: 12123
1584984919976.png
Stat still are in script.rpy.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Small details. If you dont Sam to bikini show, Sophia doesnt find out what MILF mean and doesnt have this thoughts ;)
Hahaha Yeah I know, I checked both options and then continued forward accordingly to my main game path. I didn't care much about Sophia having those thoughts at all nor sharing a Mother & Son with someone else. :sneaky:

I know and I'm aware that "Sharing is Caring" but when it comes to Sophia...I like to be selfish and thus to be just for Dylan, however, some filthy options might still be fine, for example, Morello's proposal for the debt, the construction guys convo, the principal (the hug) and hell...even the museum dudes filthy options are still fine with me to check out.

In their relationship mother-son, slowly but surely, Dylan positions himself as the one in charge. Push Sophia little by little. Sophia Sam is backwards.
I agree Dylan positions himself as the one in charge, as the one she cares the most and willing to go to some lengths for him, she loves the most and trusts the most. I also agree about the backward thing hehe.

One of the thing that I do find strange is that Sophia found the mags in Dylan's draw and then finds out what MILF means and she still has not put it all together.
Maybe she forgot about the mags but when or IF she puts them together, that would be an interesting wake-up call. Besides, she already knows that Dylan thinks of her for a wanking source and that she turns him on, she just recently started to get aroused by thoughts of him too.

That pretty much depends solely on the player because Dylan can not stay silent whenever people talk about Sophia or do something towards her.

IF someone plays the Bikini Fashion event with Amber's son too then Dylan can say "no" to whenever he wants to feel the bikini fabric and Sophia would comply, he would say something to Darnell for talking about Sophia and Alyssa too, for Amber's son to get off of her during the trampoline time, also during the swimming lessons can either stay quiet but annoyed and Sophia would notice or say something and all that depends on the player and their preferred paths.

View attachment 595739
When Sophia was looking at Dylan's cock or when he masturbated, L&P said nothing about "wet" ;) There's still a way to go.
That's true there's still a way to go and anything is possible until L&P writes it and puts it in the game. However, later on during the bikini fashion show just with her son...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hahaha Yeah I know, I checked both options and then continued forward accordingly to my main game path. I didn't care much about Sophia having those thoughts at all nor sharing a Mother & Son with someone else. :sneaky:

I know and I'm aware that "Sharing is Caring" but when it comes to Sophia...I like to be selfish and thus to be just for Dylan, however, some filthy options might still be fine, for example, Morello's proposal for the debt, the construction guys convo, the principal (the hug) and hell...even the museum dudes filthy options are still fine with me to check out.

I agree Dylan positions himself as the one in charge, as the one she cares the most and willing to go to some lengths for him, she loves the most and trusts the most. I also agree about the backward thing hehe.

Maybe she forgot about the mags but when or IF she puts them together, that would be an interesting wake-up call. Besides, she already knows that Dylan thinks of her for a wanking source and that she turns him on, she just recently started to get aroused by thoughts of him too.

That pretty much depends solely on the player because Dylan can not stay silent whenever people talk about Sophia or do something towards her.

IF someone plays the Bikini Fashion event with Amber's son too then Dylan can say "no" to whenever he wants to feel the bikini fabric and Sophia would comply, he would say something to Darnell for talking about Sophia and Alyssa too, for Amber's son to get off of her during the trampoline time, also during the swimming lessons can either stay quiet but annoyed and Sophia would notice or say something and all that depends on the player and their preferred paths.

That's true there's still a way to go and anything is possible until L&P writes it and puts it in the game. However, later on during the bikini fashion show just with her son...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you change some of the dialog?

• Haha
Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes