Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Really? You just edit the script file.
Really, I don't even mess with the rest of the folders and files just in case I end up breaking something and won't be able to play it and having to extract the game again, I only install patches and "unren". I don't even know where to edit the script file, is it in renpy? or by clicking on it? hehe, I've never checked that.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Really, I don't even mess with the rest of the folders and files just in case I end up breaking something and won't be able to play it and having to extract the game again, I only install patches and "unren". I don't even know where to edit the script file, is it in renpy? or by clicking on it? hehe, I've never checked that.
If you keep your download files as a backup, you can edit to your hearts content. It won't break anything. It's the script.rpy (or script2.rpy, or script3.rpy) file in the game folder you're after, which you can open in Notepad or Wordpad. Atom is also great, as it gives you the line numbers like nexer quoted.

Rename them to script.bak (or script2.bak etc), then you wont have to extract the game again.

Reactions: Jude6

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I have a .bat . I run it and automatically create a folder and unren the .rpa file. If you want it ......

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
If you keep your download files as a backup, you can edit to your hearts content. It won't break anything. It's the script.rpy (or script2.rpy, or script3.rpy) file in the game folder you're after, which you can open in Notepad or Wordpad. Atom is also great, as it gives you the line numbers like nexer quoted.

Rename them to script.bak (or script2.bak etc), then you wont have to extract the game again.
Interesting, I will check it out and see what I can do and where to make edits. I might try it for this game when the time comes (or if it does) between Sophia & Dylan having sex. :cool: :devilish: I could edit the dialogue there. Thanks for the explanation on how to edit the dialogue.

I have a .bat . I run it and automatically create a folder and unren the .rpa file. If you want it ......
Sure! it would be good to have that already, thanks.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Interesting, I will check it out and see what I can do and where to make edits. I might try it for this game when the time comes (or if it does) between Sophia & Dylan having sex. :cool: :devilish: I could edit the dialogue there. Thanks for the explanation on how to edit the dialogue.

Rename it like Game.bat. Can't upload a .bat at forum. Put him where .exe is. This way doesn't bother you. Will create a folder Aka and ask you what .rpa want to unrpa, where you will find all, images and script.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Oh, and something I just thought I'd check, but the gangbang relationship stat has been taken out of the game. It is not in the code in v0.09.

I thought dylan_cuckhold might have been taken out, which was what I was actually checking, since I didn't remember seeing it when I hacked the game playing last update, but no, it was the gangbang stat. "sophia_interracial" is still there, "old_gents" is still there, but not gangbang.

EDIT: nexer corrected me, but there wasn't a gangbang stat in the relationship stats to begin with - I was getting confused with a flag in a later scene, which is still in the game.
Wasn't. Gangbang is a variable, a Boolean True or False. L&P changes the value during the game

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ok, Unzip it. Open Notepad and paste:
Code:
@echo off
TITLE UnRpa

SET cd=%CD%
echo %cd%

md Aka

set dialog="about:<input type=file id=FILE><script>FILE.click();new ActiveXObject
set dialog=%dialog%('Scripting.FileSystemObject').GetStandardStream(1).WriteLine(FILE.value);
set dialog=%dialog%close();resizeTo(0,0);</script>"

for /f "tokens=* delims=" %%p in ('mshta.exe %dialog%') do set "file=%%p"
echo selected  file is : "%file%"

py -3 C:\.. direccionTo  ..\unrpa-1.6\unrpa -mp "%cd%\Aka" "%file%"
PAUSE
Dont worry, mshta.exe is a legitimate file that is also known as an interperter for Microsoft Scripting Host. ;)

Then save it as: YourName.bat
Must have Python 3 installed

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oh, and something I just thought I'd check, but the gangbang relationship stat has been taken out of the game. It is not in the code in v0.09.

I thought dylan_cuckhold might have been taken out, which was what I was actually checking, since I didn't remember seeing it when I hacked the game playing last update, but no, it was the gangbang stat. "sophia_interracial" is still there, "old_gents" is still there, but not gangbang.

EDIT: nexer corrected me, but there wasn't a gangbang stat in the relationship stats to begin with - I was getting confused with a flag in a later scene, which is still in the game.
There was no gangbang variable for sure after 0.060.Before that I can't say.

xgarpx123456

Mar 9, 2020
As far as I understand, even if the game is completed, there won't be many sex scenes, right? (I know a little English. sry)

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
As far as I understand, even if the game is completed, there won't be many sex scenes, right? (I know a little English. sry)
L&P words:

"4.) And of course, the slowly developing story and gradual character development of the protagonist, to create an arc of suspense (actually all characters have their own personality)! Showing too much skin right at the beginning ruins the suspense. In my game everything is adapted to the story! And there will still be a lot of sizzling scenes!

And all this is set in a big, realistic world, where the protagonist will eat, sleep, take showers, work etc., all accompanied by a realistic daily rhythm. Sophia's decisions will have an impact on the story and scenes later on!

The story is already planned out (and also already written!!!) for about 30 playable days and will have a few different endings. "Playable" means that sometimes the story will be continued a week later, for example, in order to make it more authentic. The storylines will take place at many different and varied places. Thereby I’m making the game as easy as possible by focusing on the story! In my opinion the best adult games are the easiest (playable) ones with good stories. "

I think, first bj at day 15-20, and 80% of action during days 20-30. Days 1-20 - prepare for action: grope, topless, nudes, strip, kissing etc.
Ver 0.095 - first half of day 11

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P words:

"4.) And of course, the slowly developing story and gradual character development of the protagonist, to create an arc of suspense (actually all characters have their own personality)! Showing too much skin right at the beginning ruins the suspense. In my game everything is adapted to the story! And there will still be a lot of sizzling scenes!

And all this is set in a big, realistic world, where the protagonist will eat, sleep, take showers, work etc., all accompanied by a realistic daily rhythm. Sophia's decisions will have an impact on the story and scenes later on!

The story is already planned out (and also already written!!!) for about 30 playable days and will have a few different endings. "Playable" means that sometimes the story will be continued a week later, for example, in order to make it more authentic. The storylines will take place at many different and varied places. Thereby I’m making the game as easy as possible by focusing on the story! In my opinion the best adult games are the easiest (playable) ones with good stories. "

I think, first bj at day 15-20, and 80% of action during days 20-30. Days 1-20 - prepare for action, topless, nudes, strip, kissing etc.
Ver 0.095 - first half of day 11
He can a write a lot but still not say anything.L&P way I guess.Is it playable day 15-20 or day 15-20 and that is of course if he has not changed the story.
How old is this post anyway

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
He can a write a lot but still not say anything.L&P way I guess.Is it playable day 15-20 or day 15-20 and that is of course if he has not changed the story.
How old is this post anyway
I hope he will not drop game in the middle, like Icstor and Mylfy city

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes