Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
is it just me or is this game SUPER slow? im on day two and im getting so bored i had to stop and continue so many times. I looked at the first page of the walkthrough and theres 30 days. does it get better?
no it's not just you. currently the game is a comedy game. no sex scenes (excluding 2 exceptions) only erotic poses and long dialogues. 90% of the GB of the game contain images of backgrounds.
wait 1 or 2 years and maybe something will move ...

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Stop giving him money and watch him speed up.
Seems like the give up type of guy to me tbh. Everyone saying it's his game his rules etc, his inefficiency or if I'm being honest what I percieve to be his incompetence is what's keeping from supporting the game :)

D

Deleted member 1882153

How can I see this scene?
View attachment 606798
There are probably a half dozen things or so that need to take place for that scene.
1. Sophia leaves school at lunch to get a sandwich.
2. Sophia is angered by two thugs.
3. Sophia takes the subway to Claire's.
4. Sophia is accosted by the two thugs.
5. Sophia calls her sister to tell her what happened and is told they will handle it.
6. Sophia doesn't drink on football night.
7. Sophia doesn't go with her sister when she wants to settle the score with the thugs.
8. Everything plays out from here...

Reactions: cerebotio2

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
3 month for not even a day update.. sad to be his patreon lol
This game in this going to be closed before completion.idiotic speed
Stop giving him money and watch him speed up.
also this small update was 65% finished two month ago. it's all a trick. milking. every time.

At the end of the day we are all here for the same thing...to masturbate.
the critics
the "gib updet plz, when nu update" people,
and the "ellie ellie ellie, oooooh sophia my goddess" people...

and the developer already tried to tell us that this is (again) an update not for masturbation =)

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
The main reason that I play this game is because of insect lesbian scenes! It's kinda my thing. On a side note thu, this game has some great writings. I don't mean creating scenes and stuff but the actual texts are pretty well written. I enjoy reading em. I barely skip.
You mean queen bee sophia and her female busy bees or Ant Patricia?
‘Insect’ was funny. Why correct it?

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
l&p better not drag release day to sunday(India). american continents are expecting on saturday and gets on saturday but asians get the update "next day" :(

What a developer does in translations and programming? Is this work process takes so long as l&p takes? Can it be outsourced?

BTW english translation is very good, I can't find mistakes usually and phrases seem legit english origin. if this guy translates so good on his own then why create in german and then translate. Also he is quite aware about western culture(obviously he is a german.. duh).

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
l&p better not drag release day to sunday(India). american continents are expecting on saturday and gets on saturday but asians get the update "next day" :(

What a developer does in translations and programming? Is this work process takes so long as l&p takes? Can it be outsourced?

BTW english translation is very good, I can't find mistakes usually and phrases seem legit english origin. if this guy translates so good on his own then why create in german and then translate. Also he is quite aware about western culture(obviously he is a german.. duh).
Programming & translation:
3 days ago +15%
2 days ago +15%
yesterday +10%
today... apparently today he doesn't do that work, or finish it late at night, then 2-3 hours for upload...
As I understand it, it has its own schedule with more priority tasks, even though there is very little left to do for the update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Neoblack and KS052
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes