AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
l&p better not drag release day to sunday(India). american continents are expecting on saturday and gets on saturday but asians get the update "next day" :(

What a developer does in translations and programming? Is this work process takes so long as l&p takes? Can it be outsourced?

BTW english translation is very good, I can't find mistakes usually and phrases seem legit english origin. if this guy translates so good on his own then why create in german and then translate. Also he is quite aware about western culture(obviously he is a german.. duh).
L&P is from Germany, so I think he/she will release the update in european saturday, that could mean Sunday on India and Friday in American Continent.

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Hey. Can someone help me with how to use the Renpy Save Editor? What should I change to get the max stats for Filthy, Dylan, Sam, Ellie, and Lesb. Temptation? Screenshot (6).png

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
Yes, the developer is a german from Berlin. I think the real game can be download on his site in the evening(Europe) today. I'm waiting too

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes