david449

Jan 3, 2019
I believe the concept of summertime saga can actually be implemented into this game, just finished this Sophia's relationship with all characters within a year or two. Then, introduce and put new characters into the game, put new story for Sophia, everyone will forever stay loyal to L&P.

Reactions: proxyto

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1. He hasn't finished yet
2. After he finished, upload will take at least 2 hours
3. At least 3-4 hours before the link for patrons
Patrons already have the link,they just need to wait for the game to be uploaded

Last edited:

getonmylevel

Oct 6, 2018
If I have never played the game before and I pay $30 for Patreon can I play the new update or do I have to start from the beginning ?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
If I have never played the game before and I pay $30 for Patreon can I play the new update or do I have to start from the beginning ?
You can play from the start, or get a save and play from the update but if you never played it's highly recommended to play from the start.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You can play the update once it has been uploaded to his server also you can use your old saves

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes