gino

Sep 13, 2016
After playing this latest update, I repeat to say what I wrote in the other update (0.90) or:
it's great game, but it's not possible that after three years there isn't a sex scene, except the one with her husband (but that was forced).
It is not possible that for each update it takes 4/5 months to play five minutes, with four bullshit.
This understood how money is made; each time he puts two three scenes that are going to the point .... and then freezes them without a final story.
I repeat the game in itself is beautiful, even if there are other better ones, slightly less graphic but more significant. Example (being a dik or a Mother love or Goons Raid Her). These to name a few.
We arrived on day 18 of the game, the author said that there are 30 playable days, I will see a sex scene ????

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
shooting for perfectionism but doing more harm than good.
What wrong with that?
Yes it makes the updates take longer but how many games are there that might have good stories but the renders look like crap?
Quite alot, I have lost count of how many games I have tried where I gave up after a few scenes because it was obvious that the creator didn't put any effort into it from flat textures to no lighting or horrible facial expressions or poses. While not every scene in this game is a work of art he does try for it and put alot of effort in making things look great and rather have that then something half-assed and I can imagine it being part of why he gets the support he gets, he cares which is more then most do(not all naturally)

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I enjoyed playing this time around and it was a good update, yet if you played a good wife a certain way this update will be the shortest update ever. However, what really enhanced my enjoyment is to go back and finally to play trough Amber's scene at the pool, moreover, Ellie is always welcomed no matter how.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I enjoyed playing this time around and it was a good update, yet if you played a good wife a certain way this update will be the shortest update ever. However, what really enhanced my enjoyment is to go back and finally to play trough Amber's scene at the pool, moreover, Ellie is always welcomed no matter how.
Well pretty sure good wife is the path he puts the least amount of effort into and will always do so(which of course is funny since it's the only path where Sophia has sex right now).
That and saying no to Aiden will be low priority(even tho the last update added something nice for saying no to aiden).

Reactions: Angmir
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes